- The report contains detailed information about Gryphon Gold Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gryphon Gold Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gryphon Gold Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gryphon Gold Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gryphon Gold Corporation business.
About Gryphon Gold Corporation
Gryphon Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties primarily in Nevada. It has interests in the Borealis property located in Mineral County in southwest Nevada.
Borealis Property: The Borealis Property covers approximately 15,020 acres. It comprises 751 unpatented mining claims of approximately 20 acres each, totaling approximately 15,020 acres, and one unpatented millsite claim of approximately 5 acres. The companys rights, through Borealis Mining as the owner or lessee of the claims, allow it to explore, develop, and mine the Borealis Property.
Nevada Eagle Properties
Nevada Eagle has interests in approximately 63 gold properties covering approximately 70 square miles of gold trends in Nevada. Twenty-four of these properties are in the Walker Lane belt and add to Gryphon's inventory of volcanogenic hosted gold mineralization. Seven of the properties are in the Cortez Trend, seven in the Austin-Lovelock Trend, two in the Carlin Trend, and the balance are situations throughout Nevada with a few in contiguous states.
Golden Arrow: The Golden Arrow property is located approximately 39 miles east of Tonopah within the Golden Arrow mining district of southern Nye County, Nevada, U.S.A., at geographic co-ordinates 37deg. 59min. North latitude by 116deg. 37min. West longitude. It contains 196 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 4,051 acres.
Regent: The Regent property is located approximately 38 miles southeast of Fallon within the Rawhide mining district of northern Mineral County, Nevada, U.S.A. It comprises 110 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 2,272 acres.
Monte Cristo: The Monte Cristo property is located approximately 25 miles west of Tonopah within the Gilbert mining district of northern Esmeralda County, Nevada, U.S.A. It comprises 239 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 4,731 acres.
Rosebud: The Rosebud property is located approximately 48 miles west of Winnemucca within the Rosebud mining district of northern Pershing County, Nevada, U.S.A. It comprises 54 contiguous unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 1,115 acres.
Other Nevada Eagle Properties
Nevada Eagle Resources controls approximately 59 other exploration properties in Nevada, southeastern California and western Utah. These individual properties range in size from one mining claim to 129 mining claims for a grand total of 24,792 acres. Target commodity types are gold and gold/silver and also include copper/molybdenum, lead/zinc/copper, and barite. These target metals are found in various geologic environments, including volcanic-hosted epithermal bonanza veins and stock works, sediment hosted replacement and stock work deposits, granite-hosted mesothermal quartz veins and porphyry related quartz stock works and related deposits.
Gryphon Gold Corporation was incorporated in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gryphon Gold Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gryphon Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gryphon Gold Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gryphon Gold Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gryphon Gold Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GRYPHON GOLD CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gryphon Gold Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gryphon Gold Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gryphon Gold Corporation Major Shareholders
Gryphon Gold Corporation History
Gryphon Gold Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gryphon Gold Corporation Offices and Representations
Gryphon Gold Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gryphon Gold Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gryphon Gold Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Gryphon Gold Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gryphon Gold Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gryphon Gold Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gryphon Gold Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gryphon Gold Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Gryphon Gold Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Gryphon Gold Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gryphon Gold Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gryphon Gold Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?