- The report contains detailed information about Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. business.
About Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd.
Great Western Minerals Group Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of metal properties in North America and South Africa. It explores for rare earth elements, base metals, and precious metals. The company also manufactures and supplies various specialty alloys, powders, and related products, which contains aluminum, copper, nickel, cobalt, and the rare earth elements, used in the aerospace, automobile, industrial, computer, and high-tech industries.
The companys wholly-owned subsidiary, GWUS Inc., holds the interest in the Deep Sands property. In 2008, the company acquired Less Common Metals Ltd. (LCM) of Birkenhead, United Kingdom through a newly created wholly-owned subsidiary, LCMG Ltd. (LCMG). LCM is a global manufacturer and supplier of rare earth based alloys, metals, and indium.
Hoidas Lake: The company holds a 100% interest in the Hoidas Lake rare earth property. The property consists of 14 claims totaling 12,522 hectares.
Deep Sands Project: The company holds a 25% interest in rare earth elements (REE) contained in a heavy mineral sands project in Utah.
Douglas River: The company owns 100% interests in two mineral dispositions in the Douglas River area of Saskatchewan.
Knee Lake: The company owns the Knee Lake project, a northern Saskatchewan property. The property acquired both mining and quarrying leases over the calcium carbonate body.
Benjamin River: The company entered into an option agreement with a third party to acquire a 100% working interest in a Rare Earth Elements property (the Benjamin River Property) in the Province of New Brunswick. The Benjamin River Property covers 55 claims totaling 880 hectares (ha) and hosts an apatite-diopside-magnetite vein that has been traced on surface for 800 meters along strike, with an apparent width of up to 50 meters.
Rareco Project: In December 2008, the company entered into an Option Agreement with Rare Earth Extraction Co. Ltd. (Rareco) of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
On October 15, 2009, Black Range Minerals Ltd. has entered an agreement with Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. whereby Great Western has the right to earn an interest in the Koonenberry Base Metal Project in New South Wales by managing and funding exploration at the project. The agreement concerns Black Range's exploration licences EL6400 and EL6464 in NSW, covering 600 square kilo meters.
Great Western Minerals Group was incorporated in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GREAT WESTERN MINERALS GROUP, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. History
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Great Western Minerals Group, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?