- The report contains detailed information about Gem Diamonds Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gem Diamonds Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gem Diamonds Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gem Diamonds Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gem Diamonds Limited business.
About Gem Diamonds Limited
Gem Diamonds Limited engages in the acquisition and development of diamond mineral properties.
The company's portfolio comprises producing kimberlite and lamproite mines, development projects and exploration assets, as well as diamond beneficiation centres. Its operations and projects are situated in Angola, Australia, Botswana, the Central African Republic (CAR), the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Dubai, Lesotho, Mauritius, and Indonesia.
The company owns 70% of Let*eng Diamonds in partnership with the Government of the Kingdom of Lesotho which owns the remaining 30%.
The company, in December 2007, acquired Kimberley Diamond Company. Kimberley Diamonds owns 100% of the Ellendale mine. The Ellendale mine is a producer of yellow diamonds. Kimberley Diamonds also holds a 39% interest in Blina Diamonds, an alluvial diamond mining and diamond exploration company adjacent to the Ellendale mine.
BDI Mining was acquired by Gem Diamonds in 2007. It owns 80% of the Cempaka alluvial diamond mine in south Kalimantan, Indonesia in partnership with the Government of Indonesia which owns the remaining 20%.
Gem Diamonds acquired Gope Exploration Company from De Beers and Xstrata in 2007. Gope Exploration is the holder of a retention licence covering the Gope 25 kimberlite deposit in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve.
The companys operations in the DRC comprise alluvial diamond projects and a kimberlite exploration programme across three areas: Mbelenge, Lubembe and Longatshimo.
The company holds a 75% interest in Gem Diamonds Centrafrique SA, in partnership with the Government of the CAR which holds the remaining 25%. Gem Diamonds Centrafrique holds exploration and mining rights to the 800 square kilometers Mamb Concession.
The company signed a cooperation agreement in 2007 with Avantis Angola with respect to a preliminary feasibility report to be produced on the Chiri kimberlite deposit in the Lunda Sul Province of Angola.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gem Diamonds Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gem Diamonds Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gem Diamonds Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gem Diamonds Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gem Diamonds Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GEM DIAMONDS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gem Diamonds Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gem Diamonds Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gem Diamonds Limited Major Shareholders
Gem Diamonds Limited History
Gem Diamonds Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gem Diamonds Limited Offices and Representations
Gem Diamonds Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gem Diamonds Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gem Diamonds Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Gem Diamonds Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gem Diamonds Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gem Diamonds Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gem Diamonds Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gem Diamonds Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Gem Diamonds Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Gem Diamonds Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gem Diamonds Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gem Diamonds Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?