- The report contains detailed information about North Australian Diamonds Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for North Australian Diamonds Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The North Australian Diamonds Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes North Australian Diamonds Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of North Australian Diamonds Limited business.
About North Australian Diamonds Limited
North Australian Diamonds Limited primarily engages in the diamond exploration in Australia. The company primarily focuses on the diamond exploration in the North Kimberley project areas and the Northern Territory. It operates as a subsidiary of Legend International Holdings, Inc.
MERLIN PROJECT NORTHERN TERRITORY
The Merlin Project includes Merlin Diamond Mine operations and the surrounding exploration tenements totaling approximately 4,591 square kilometers of the Merlin Kimberlite Field. It includes 14 kimberlite pipes. The combined resource for all diamond pipes at Merlin is 22.46Mt for an average grade of 18.2cpht representing a total contained 4.0Mcts.
MERLIN ORBIT EXPLORATION NORTHERN TERRITORY
The Merlin Orbit exploration properties include 15 tenements surrounding the mining lease of the former Merlin Diamond Mine and totals approximately 4,550 square kilometers.
Lancelot: The diamond and indicator mineral anomaly is being investigated at a locality some 40km south of Merlin. Various anomalous soil geochemical responses have been identified associated with areas of abundant indicator minerals.
Borroloola Alluvial Project: The Borroloola alluvial deposits are situated some 20 square kilometers south of Borroloola and approximately 100km down drainage of the Merlin mine. Totally 7 diamonds (0.225cts,) were recovered from a 180 tone exploratory sample of gravel.
ARNHEM LAND PROJECT NORTHERN TERRITORY
The company controls the mineral rights to diamonds over an portfolio of exploration tenements aggregating approximately 26,500 square kilometers within the Arnhem Land region of the Northern Territory.
The company is a party to a farm-in agreement with De Beers Australia Exploration Limited (DBAE) whereby it might earn a 100% interest for all commodities in tenements with a total project area of 13,200 square kilometers in the Arnhem Land region of the Northern Territory. It has a contractual right to obtain an 80% interest in 2 tenements covering approximately 2000 square kilometers of land in the prospective western region of Arnhem Land.
YAMBARRA PROJECT NORTHERN TERRITORY
The company is a party to a farm-in agreement with Rio Tinto whereby it might earn 100% interest for diamonds in tenements in the Daly River region of the Northern Territory. These tenements have a project area of 9,100 square kilometers.
The company, within its North Kimberley project area, has identified a total resource of 1.57M carats, contained within the Ashmore and Seppelt 1 and 2 pipes.
The company holds 25% of the issued capital in Top End Uranium in accordance with the terms of the Mineral Rights Agreement, whereby it assigned to Top End Uranium the non diamond mineral rights to its tenements. Top End Uranium Ltd is a uranium focused exploration company with uranium and base metals mineral rights over an a land package in the Northern Territory. Top End Uraniums tenement holding covers an area aggregating approximately 32,325 square kilometers across three project areas, Yambarra Project Area, Arnhem Land Project Area, and the McArthur South Project Area.
Yambarra Project: The Yambarra Project area comprises a contiguous land holding located within a major tectonic zone that links the Pine Creek Orogen to the Halls Creek Mobile Belt, which is host to mineral occurrences.
Arnhem Land Project: The Arnhem Land Project Area lies within a region that is host to significant and in some instances unconformity related uranium related mineralization. Top End has identified 23 target areas in the Arnhem Land Project for initial ground follow-up once access is available.
McArthur South Project: The McArthur South Tenements area includes group of 8 granted tenements situated in the southern McArthur Basin.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. North Australian Diamonds Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of North Australian Diamonds Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of North Australian Diamonds Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. North Australian Diamonds Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. North Australian Diamonds Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NORTH AUSTRALIAN DIAMONDS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
North Australian Diamonds Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
North Australian Diamonds Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
North Australian Diamonds Limited Major Shareholders
North Australian Diamonds Limited History
North Australian Diamonds Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
North Australian Diamonds Limited Offices and Representations
North Australian Diamonds Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
North Australian Diamonds Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
North Australian Diamonds Limited Capital Market Snapshot
North Australian Diamonds Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
North Australian Diamonds Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
North Australian Diamonds Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
North Australian Diamonds Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
North Australian Diamonds Limited 1-year Stock Charts
North Australian Diamonds Limited 5-year Stock Charts
North Australian Diamonds Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
North Australian Diamonds Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
North Australian Diamonds Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?