- The report contains detailed information about Gabriel Resources, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gabriel Resources, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gabriel Resources, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gabriel Resources, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gabriel Resources, Ltd. business.
About Gabriel Resources, Ltd.
Gabriel Resources Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metal mineral resource properties in Romania. The companys 80% owned subsidiary is Rosia Montana Gold Corporation S.A. (RMGC) and its 100% owned Romanian incorporated subsidiary is Rom Aur SRL (Rom Aur).
The companys three Romanian projects are located in or adjacent to the Golden Quadrilateral area of Romania.
Rosia Montana Project
The company holds an 80% interest in the Rosia Montana Project through RMGC. The Rosia Montana Project consists of one exploitation concession covering approximately 2,388 hectares. The Rosia Montana Project is located approximately 85 kilometres from the regional centre of Alba Iulia.
The company holds an 80% interest in the Bucium project through RMGC. The Bucium project consists of one exploration concession license covering approximately 2,325 hectares. The Bucium project is located approximately 5 kilometres south-east of the Rosia Montana Project. The Bucium project area is located over a dacitic-andesitic-basaltic volcanic to intrusive complex with a higher proportion of andesitic intrusives than at the Rosia Montana Project. As the titleholder of an exploration concession license, RMGC has the right to apply to the NAMR for conversion of the Bucium License into an exploitation concession license.
The company holds a 100% interest in the Baisoara project through Rom Aur. The Baisoara project consists of one exploration concession licence covering approximately 5,030 hectares. The Baisoara project is located approximately 45 kilometres north-east of the Rosia Montana Project and 25 kilometres south-west of Cluj-Napoca.
Gabriel Resources Ltd. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gabriel Resources, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gabriel Resources, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GABRIEL RESOURCES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. History
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gabriel Resources, Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?