- The report contains detailed information about Adams Resources & Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adams Resources & Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adams Resources & Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adams Resources & Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adams Resources & Energy Inc. business.
About Adams Resources & Energy Inc.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. engages in marketing crude oil, natural gas, and petroleum products; tank truck transportation of liquid chemicals; and oil and gas exploration and production.
Marketing Segment Subsidiaries
Gulfmark Energy, Inc. (Gulfmark), a subsidiary of the company, purchases crude oil and arranges sales and deliveries to refiners and other customers. Activity is concentrated primarily onshore in Texas and Louisiana with additional operations in Michigan and New Mexico. During 2009, Gulfmark purchased approximately 66,100 barrels per day of crude oil at the wellhead or lease level. Gulfmark also operates 101 tractor-trailer rigs and maintains approximately 50 pipeline inventory locations or injection stations. Gulfmark has the ability to barge oil from 5 oil storage facilities along the intercoastal waterway of Texas and Louisiana and maintains 50,000 barrels of storage capacity at certain of the dock facilities to access waterborne markets for its products. Gulfmark arranges transportation for sales to customers or enters into exchange transactions with third parties.
Adams Resources Marketing, Ltd. (ARM), a subsidiary of the company, operates as a wholesale purchaser, distributor, and marketer of natural gas. ARMs focus is on the purchase of natural gas at the producer level. During 2009, ARM purchased approximately 363,000 million british thermal units (mmbtus) of natural gas per day at the wellhead and pipeline pooling points. Business is concentrated among approximately 60 independent producers with the primary production areas being the Louisiana and Texas Gulf Coast and the offshore Gulf of Mexico region. ARM provides value added services to its customers by providing access to common carrier pipelines and handling daily volume balancing requirements, as well as risk management services.
Ada Resources, Inc. (Ada), a subsidiary of the company, markets branded and unbranded refined petroleum products, such as motor fuels and lubricants. Motor fuel sales include automotive gasoline, biodiesel and conventional diesel fuel. Lubricants consist of passenger car motor oils, as well as a complement of industrial oils and greases. Ada is also involved in the railroad servicing industry, including fueling and lubricating locomotives, as well as performing routine maintenance on the power units. Further, the United States Coast Guard has certified Ada as a direct-to-vessel approved marine fuel and lube vendor. Adas marketing area primarily includes the Texas Gulf Coast and southern Louisiana. The primary product distribution and warehousing facility is located on 5.5 company-owned acres in Houston, Texas. The property includes a 60,000 square foot warehouse, 11,000 square feet of office space, and bulk storage for 320,000 gallons of lubricating oil.
Transportation Segment Subsidiary
Service Transport Company (STC), a subsidiary of the company, transports liquid chemicals on a for hire basis throughout the continental United States and Canada. Transportation service is provided to approximately 400 customers under multiple load contracts in addition to loads covered under STCs standard price list. STC operates 262 truck tractors of which 6 are independent owner-operator units and maintains 416 tank trailers. In addition, STC maintains truck terminals in Houston, Corpus Christi, and Nederland, Texas, as well as Baton Rouge (St. Gabriel), Louisiana, and Mobile (Saraland), Alabama. Transportation operations are headquartered at a terminal facility situated on 22 company-owned acres in Houston, Texas. This property includes maintenance facilities, an office building, tank wash rack facilities and a water treatment system. The St. Gabriel, Louisiana terminal is situated on 11.5 company-owned acres and includes an office building, maintenance bays, and tank cleaning facilities.
Oil and Gas Segment Subsidiary
Adams Resources Exploration Corporation (AREC), a subsidiary of the company, is actively engaged in the exploration and development of domestic oil and natural gas properties primarily in Texas and the south central region of the United States. Exploration offices are maintained in Houston and the company holds an interest in 325 wells of which 43 are company operated.
Adams Resources & Energy, Inc. was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adams Resources & Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adams Resources & Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADAMS RESOURCES & ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. History
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adams Resources & Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?