- The report contains detailed information about Fosun International Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fosun International Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fosun International Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fosun International Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fosun International Ltd. business.
About Fosun International Ltd.
Fosun International Limited engages in the pharmaceuticals, property development, steel and mining businesses. The company has investments in the retail industry and financial services, as well as a series of strategic investments. The company is a subsidiary of Fosun Holdings Limited.
The company operates its pharmaceuticals business through Fosun Pharma. With respect to pharmaceutical research, development and manufacturing, products researched, developed and manufactured by Fosun Pharma for the treatment of various diseases such as liver disease, diabetes and malaria remain leaders in their respective niche markets. With respect to pharmaceutical distribution, Sinopharm Holding, in which Fosun Pharma holds equity interest, operates the pharmaceutical distribution network in China. The major business areas of Fosun Pharma include the manufacture, research and development, distribution and retail of pharmaceuticals.
Property Development segment engages in the development and sale of properties in Mainland China. The company operates its property development business through Forte. Apart from Shanghai, Forte have property development operations in other major cities across China, including Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Chongqing, Wuhan, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Xian, Changchun and Chengdu. During early 2009, Forte had a total of 34 projects under development (including projects undertaken by joint ventures of Forte) with an aggregate GFA of approximately 3,307,175 square meters.
The steel segment engages in the manufacture, sale and trading of iron and steel products. The company operates its steel business principally through Nanjing Steel United which has an annual production capacity of approximately 6 million tonnes. It has investments in steel companies, including Jianlong Group and Ningbo Steel. Its main products are medium and heavy plates with established branding advantages in various segments such as plates for shipbuilding, plates for oil pipelines and structural steel for wind power generators.
The company, through its subsidiary Hainan Mining, owns iron-rich ore mine and operates businesses, such as iron ore mining and trading. It also invested in other iron ore companies, such as Jinan Mining and Huaxia Mining and in other resources, such as coking coal, molybdenum and gold.
Retail, Financial Services and Strategic Investments
The company has a 17.3% interest in Yuyuan retail business. Yuyuan specializes in gold and jewellery wholesale and retail, as well as catering business. The companys other significant investments include Tebon Securities and Yongan Insurance, both of which are engaged in financial services. It owns 16.9% equity interest in Focus Media.
In 2008, the company acquired a 55% equity interest in Zunyi County Shiji Nonferrous Metal Limited Liability Company.
In 2008, the company acquired Hongshan Mining and Metal Co., Ltd. (Hongshan Mining) through a subsidiary, Hainan Mining United Co., Ltd.
Fosun International Limited was founded in 1992.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fosun International Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fosun International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fosun International Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fosun International Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fosun International Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOSUN INTERNATIONAL LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fosun International Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fosun International Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fosun International Ltd. Major Shareholders
Fosun International Ltd. History
Fosun International Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fosun International Ltd. Offices and Representations
Fosun International Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fosun International Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fosun International Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Fosun International Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Fosun International Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fosun International Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fosun International Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fosun International Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Fosun International Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Fosun International Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fosun International Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fosun International Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?