- The report contains detailed information about Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. business.
About Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. engages in silver mining and related activities, including exploration, extraction, and processing. The companys principal assets are the Caylloma poly metallic mine in southern Peru and the San Jose Silver-Gold Project in southern Mexico.
Caylloma Mine, Peru
The company owns a 100% interest in the Caylloma Mine, Peru. The mine is located approximately 150 kilometers (225 road-kilometers) north-northwest of Arequipa, Peru. The Caylloma Silver Mine consists of mineral rights for three Acumulaciones and 26 mining concessions for a total surface area of 8,171.3 hectares. All of the acumulaciones and mining concessions constitute the Unidad Económica Administrativa (UEA) Caylloma. The Caylloma Silver Mine is located in the Caylloma Mining District, 225 road-kilometers north-northwest of Arequipa, Peru. The property is 14 kilometers northwest of the town of Caylloma.
San Jose Project, Mexico
The company owns a 100% interest in the San Jose Project, Mexico. The San Jose property contains a major N-S trending silver and gold-bearing epithermal vein system. San Jose property is located in the central portion of the state of Oaxaca, 47 km by road south of the city of Oaxaca.
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. was incorporated in 1990. The company was formerly known as Jopec Resources Ltd. and changed its name to Fortuna Ventures Inc. in 1999. Later, it changed its name to Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERU PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORTUNA SILVER MINES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Major Shareholders
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. History
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Offices and Representations
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?