- The report contains detailed information about Dana Resources that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dana Resources. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dana Resources financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dana Resources competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dana Resources business.
About Dana Resources
Dana Resources, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition and development of natural resource properties.
The company, in 2008, purchased 19 patented and unpatented base and precious metal mining properties located in the provinces of Chumbivilcas, Recuay, Piura, Huaytara, Pallasca, and Huancabamba, Peru.
Collota Project: Collota project is located in northern Peru, in the District of Catac, province of Recuay. The project is 45 km south of the city of Huaraz, lying at an elevation between 4,100 and 4,600 meters above sea level. The project consists of 6 mining properties which cover a total surface area of 1900 hectares or 4694.9 acres.
Collota One Project: The Collota One project consists of four mining properties located in northern Peru, reaching the Districts of Catac, Huayllapampa, Marca, and Tapacocha in province of Recuay, department of Ancash.
Locroja Project: The Locroja project consists of one property located in southern Peru, district of Santo Domingo de Cappelle, province of Huaytará, department of Huancavelica.
Las Horquetas Project: This Las Horquetas Project consists of one mineral property located in northern Peru, at the town of Las Horquetas in the Las Lomas District, Province of Sullana, Department of Piura. The project is approximately 1108 kilometers from Lima, at an elevation between 184 to 250 meters above sea level.
Infernillo Project: The Infernillo project consists of four properties located approximately 76 km north east of Santo Tomás, district of Chamaca, Province of Chumbivilcas, Department of Cusco, at an elevation of 4000 meters above sea level. The property is approximately 1315 kilometers from Lima.
Turmalina Project: The Turmalina Project consists of two properties touching upon the districts of Canchaque and San Miguel De El Faique (known as the Cerro Minas region) province of Huancabamba, Department of Piura, at an average elevation of 2,840 meters above sea level.
Chicama Project: The Chicama Gold prospect is located within the mining district of Bolognesi, in the Province of Pallasca, department of Ancash, in northern Peru.
Dana Resources was founded in 2006. The company was formerly known as DanaPC.com and changed its name to Dana Resources in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DANA RESOURCES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DANA RESOURCES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DANA RESOURCES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DANA RESOURCES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DANA RESOURCES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dana Resources Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dana Resources and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dana Resources and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dana Resources Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dana Resources Industry Position Analysis
6. DANA RESOURCES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DANA RESOURCES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DANA RESOURCES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PERU PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DANA RESOURCES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DANA RESOURCES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DANA RESOURCES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dana Resources Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dana Resources Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dana Resources Major Shareholders
Dana Resources History
Dana Resources Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dana Resources Offices and Representations
Dana Resources SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dana Resources Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dana Resources Capital Market Snapshot
Dana Resources Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Dana Resources Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dana Resources Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dana Resources Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dana Resources 1-year Stock Charts
Dana Resources 5-year Stock Charts
Dana Resources vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dana Resources vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dana Resources Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?