- The report contains detailed information about Eramet SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eramet SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eramet SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eramet SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eramet SA business.
About Eramet SA
Eramet SA operates as a mining and metallurgical company in France and internationally.
The company operates in three divisions: Nickel, Manganese, and Alloys.
The Nickel Division engages in the mining and production of nickel ore in New Caledonia. It also processes ore to produce ferronickel and high-purity nickel in New Caledonia (SLN) and France. It also produces chemical derivatives of nickel; and chemical derivatives of nickel; and tungsten carbide, cobalt powders and pre-alloyed powders (Eurotungstene). Its products include SLN 25 ferronickel granules; nickel HP electrolytic metal; SELNIC nickel chloride hexahydrate; nickel chloride solution; cobalt chloride solution; and ferritic chloride solution.
The Manganese Division produces manganese ore and sinter in Gabon (Comilog). It also processes ore to produce manganese alloys. The division also produces high-purity chrome; hardeners for aluminium production; and chemical derivatives of manganese. It also involves in the collection and recycling of catalysts used by oil refineries, extraction and upgrading of metal content (molybdenum, vanadium, nickel and cobalt) using metallurgical and chemical processes.
The Alloys Division produces closed-die forged parts in titanium, aluminium, steels and nickel-based alloys on high-power presses (up to 65,000 tonnes). It also produces high-speed steels, special steels, nickel-based alloys and tool steels (air metallurgy, vacuum metallurgy, and remelting). It also involves in the rolling and forging of these steels.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ERAMET SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ERAMET SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ERAMET SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ERAMET SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ERAMET SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eramet SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eramet SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eramet SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eramet SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eramet SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ERAMET SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ERAMET SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ERAMET SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ERAMET SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ERAMET SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ERAMET SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eramet SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eramet SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eramet SA Major Shareholders
Eramet SA History
Eramet SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eramet SA Offices and Representations
Eramet SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eramet SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eramet SA Capital Market Snapshot
Eramet SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Eramet SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eramet SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eramet SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eramet SA 1-year Stock Charts
Eramet SA 5-year Stock Charts
Eramet SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eramet SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eramet SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?