- The report contains detailed information about Entree Gold Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Entree Gold Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Entree Gold Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Entree Gold Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Entree Gold Inc. business.
About Entree Gold Inc.
Entree Gold Inc., an exploration and development stage company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral resource properties in Mongolia, China, Canada, and the United States.
The Lookout Hill Property
Lookout Hill is located within the Aimag of Omnogovi in the South Gobi region of Mongolia (an 'Aimag' is the local equivalent of a state or province). The companys wholly owned Mongolian subsidiary, Entree LLC, is the registered owner of the two mining licenses (Shivee Tolgoi and Javhlant). The companys other wholly owned Mongolian subsidiary, Entree Resources LLC, is the registered owner of the Togoot mineral exploration licence. All three licences comprise the companys Lookout Hill property. The company owns 100% interest in the portions of the licences outside the Entree-Ivanhoe Joint Venture Property, and a 20 or 30% interest in the Entree-Ivanhoe Joint Venture.
Lookout Hill consist of 2 MLs (Shivee Tolgoi and Javhlant) and 1 MEL (Togoot), which cover a total of approximately 179,590 hectares and surround Ivanhoe Mines Oyu Tolgoi Project. Lookout Hill is divided into two contiguous Properties, the Entree-Ivanhoe Joint Venture Property and Lookout Hill West. Lookout Hill completely surrounds the 8,496 ha Oyu Tolgoi Project of Ivanhoe Mines Ltd, and hosts the Hugo North Extension of the Hugo Dummett copper-gold deposit and the Heruga copper-gold-molybdenum deposit.
Entree-Ivanhoe Joint Venture
The company has an arms-length Equity Participation and Earn-In Agreement with Ivanhoe Mines Ltd., which holds title to the Oyu Tolgoi mining licence through its subsidiary, Oyu Tolgoi LLC. The Oyu Tolgoi mining licence is located adjacent to and is surrounded by Entrees Lookout Hill property.
The company has an agreement with Empirical Discovery LLC (Empirical) to explore for and develop porphyry copper targets in south-eastern Arizona and adjoining south-western New Mexico. Under the terms of the agreement, the company has the option to acquire an 80% interest in any of the properties.
Lordsburg Property, New Mexico
The Lordsburg claims cover 2,013 hectares (4,793 acres) adjacent to the historic Lordsburg copper-gold-silver district, New Mexico, USA.
Yerington Properties (Blackjack and Roulette), Nevada
The company has an option agreement in respect of the Blackjack and Roulette properties, two large contiguous properties in the Yerington porphyry copper district.
In 2009, the company entered into an option agreement with Bronco Creek, a private exploration company subsequently purchased by Eurasian Minerals Inc., to acquire the Roulette Property. The Roulette Property adjoins and is directly south of the Blackjack Property and consists of 214 claims covering approximately 1,760 hectares (4,350 acres). Under the terms of the agreement with Bronco Creek, Entree may acquire an 80% interest in the Roulette Property.
The company has an agreement with the Zhejiang No. 11 Geological Brigade to explore for copper within 3 prospective contiguous exploration licences, totalling approximately 61 square kilometres in Pingyang County, Zhejiang Province, Peoples Republic of China.
The company has an agreement with Taiga Consultants Ltd. to acquire the Crystal Property, located approximately 50 kilometres southwest of Vanderhoof, British Columbia. The Crystal Property consists of 14 contiguous claims covering approximately 6,450 hectares.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as Entree Resources Inc. and changed its name to Entree Gold Inc. in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENTREE GOLD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENTREE GOLD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENTREE GOLD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENTREE GOLD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENTREE GOLD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Entree Gold Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Entree Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Entree Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Entree Gold Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Entree Gold Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENTREE GOLD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENTREE GOLD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENTREE GOLD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENTREE GOLD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENTREE GOLD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENTREE GOLD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Entree Gold Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Entree Gold Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Entree Gold Inc. Major Shareholders
Entree Gold Inc. History
Entree Gold Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Entree Gold Inc. Offices and Representations
Entree Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Entree Gold Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Entree Gold Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Entree Gold Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Entree Gold Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Entree Gold Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Entree Gold Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Entree Gold Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Entree Gold Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Entree Gold Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Entree Gold Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Entree Gold Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?