- The report contains detailed information about Carpathian Gold Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Carpathian Gold Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Carpathian Gold Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Carpathian Gold Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Carpathian Gold Inc. business.
About Carpathian Gold Inc.
Carpathian Gold Inc. engages in the exploration and development of gold-copper properties in Romania. The company also engages in the exploration and development of gold in Brazil.
The mineral projects for the company include the Rovina Valley Project, located on the Rovina License, Romania; and the RDM Project, located in Minas Gerais, Brazil.
Rovina Valley Project
The Rovina License hosts three copper-gold porphyry systems (Rovina, Colnic, and Ciresata) located in central Romania. The Colnic porphyry is located approximately 2.5 km south of the Rovina porphyry and the Ciresata porphyry is approximately 4 km south of Colnic. As of December 31, 2008, the company completed 181 diamond drill holes for 71,375 meters.
The Riacho dos Machados (RDM) Gold Project is in southeastern Brazil approximately 540 km north of Belo Horizonte in Minas Gerais State. The 100% owned project consists of a single 1,000-hectare mining concession and 12 exploration areas totaling 22,199.88 hectares for which exploration license applications have been filed. The mining concession comes with surface rights ownership for 266.6 hectares and includes significant mining infrastructure inherited from an open-pit oxide heapleach gold operation. As of December 31, 2008, the company drilled 64 holes for 11,277 meters and re-sampled 100 of the holes.
The Hungarian Properties include one exploration license, the Kanazsvar Exploration License, and the Fuzzerradvany Mineral Concession. One drill hole was completed on the Kanazsvar Exploration License in 2006. The company, in August 2008, entered into the Caracal Option Agreement which grants Caracal the right to earn in up to an 80% interest in the Hungarian corporation, HUMEX.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Carpathian Gold Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Carpathian Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Carpathian Gold Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Carpathian Gold Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Carpathian Gold Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARPATHIAN GOLD INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Carpathian Gold Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Carpathian Gold Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Carpathian Gold Inc. Major Shareholders
Carpathian Gold Inc. History
Carpathian Gold Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Carpathian Gold Inc. Offices and Representations
Carpathian Gold Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Carpathian Gold Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Carpathian Gold Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Carpathian Gold Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Carpathian Gold Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Carpathian Gold Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Carpathian Gold Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Carpathian Gold Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Carpathian Gold Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Carpathian Gold Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Carpathian Gold Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Carpathian Gold Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?