- The report contains detailed information about Emgold Mining Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Emgold Mining Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Emgold Mining Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Emgold Mining Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Emgold Mining Corp. business.
About Emgold Mining Corp.
Emgold Mining Corporation, an exploration stage company, focuses in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in the United States and Canada. The company explores for gold, tungsten, molybdenum, and silver.
The company has mineral exploration interests in four properties: the I-M Project (California), the contiguous Stewart (British Columbia), the Rozan (British Columbia) property, and the Buckskin-Rawhide Property in Nevada. Its principal property is the I-M Project, which includes three separate areas: the Idaho-Maryland, New Brunswick, and Round Hole sites.
Idaho-Maryland Project, California: The I-M Project is located 1.5 miles (2.6 km) east of downtown Grass Valley, Nevada County, within the State of California. The property comprises approximately 2,800 acres (1,133 ha) of mineral lands, with 37 acres (14.9 ha) of surface rights centered around three of the shafts at the properties, including the I-M Project; the New Brunswick shaft, which has 56 acres (22.6 ha) of surface rights west of the Idaho shaft; ownership of 45 acres (18 hectares) adjacent to the 56 acres; and a 1-acre easement around the Round Hole shaft.
Exploration Projects, British Columbia Properties
The company has three early-stage exploration projects in British Columbia, Canada.
Stewart Property, British Columbia: The company acquired the rights to 9 mineral claims (82 units) located in the Nelson Mining Division near Ymir, British Columbia. The company holds a 100% right, title, and interest in and to the Stewart property, subject only to a 3% net smelter returns royalty payable to the optioners.
Rozan Gold Property, British Columbia: The company holds 100% of the rights to the Rozan Gold Property, a prospect located south of the community of Nelson in the Red Mountain area of southeastern British Columbia. The property is subject to a 3% NSR. In 2009, the company entered into a lease and option to purchase agreement with Valterra Resource Corporation (Valterra).
Jazz Property, British Columbia: The company has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the Jazz Property, including 24 mineral claims contiguous to the Stewart Property.
Buckskin Rawhide Property, Nevada
In 2009, the company entered into a lease and option to purchase agreement with Nevada Sunrise LLC to acquire 100% of the Buckskin Rawhide property, located near Fallon, Nevada. The Buckskin Rawhide Property is an early stage gold/silver exploration property. The property comprises 920 acres of unpatented mineral lode claims and is under the jurisdiction of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
Emgold Mining Corporation was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMGOLD MINING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMGOLD MINING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMGOLD MINING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMGOLD MINING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMGOLD MINING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Emgold Mining Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Emgold Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Emgold Mining Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Emgold Mining Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Emgold Mining Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMGOLD MINING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMGOLD MINING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMGOLD MINING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMGOLD MINING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMGOLD MINING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMGOLD MINING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Emgold Mining Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Emgold Mining Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Emgold Mining Corp. Major Shareholders
Emgold Mining Corp. History
Emgold Mining Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Emgold Mining Corp. Offices and Representations
Emgold Mining Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Emgold Mining Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Emgold Mining Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Emgold Mining Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Emgold Mining Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Emgold Mining Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Emgold Mining Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Emgold Mining Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Emgold Mining Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Emgold Mining Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Emgold Mining Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Emgold Mining Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?