- The report contains detailed information about International Northair Mines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Northair Mines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Northair Mines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Northair Mines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Northair Mines Ltd. business.
About International Northair Mines Ltd.
International Northair Mines Ltd. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Mexico. In Mexico, exploration is conducted by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Grupo Northair de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (Grupo Northair).
In addition, the company provides management and/or administrative services to other resource companies, including New Dimension Resources Ltd., Creston Moly Corp. and Troon Ventures Ltd.
El Reventon Project (Mexico)
The El Reventón property is located in the municipality of Otaez, within the state of Durango, Mexico. The project consists of three concessions: the San Jose concession, the Ampliacion San Jose concession, and the Ampliación San Jose 2 concession. The projects total area is approximately 3,400 hectares.
Sierra Rosario Project
The company has a concession covering the Sierra Rosario Project in the state of Sinaloa. Northairs field programs focuses primarily in the San Rafael Zone.
La India Project
The La India Project located in the Sierra San Francisco, approximately 140 kilometres north of the capital city of Durango.
In 2008, the company signed binding agreements with Fresnillo PLC, a subsidiary of Industrias Peñoles, S.A. de C.V., to explore the La India Project. The agreements allow Fresnillo, or a subsidiary of Fresnillo, to earn a 60% equity participation in a Joint Venture company. In early 2009, Fresnillo completed a first phase diamond drill program, which consisted of 8 holes, totaling 867 metres in length.
La Cigarra Project
La Cigarra Project is located outside the municipality of Parral, in the State of Chihuahua along the eastern fringes of the Sierra Madre Occidental in north central Mexico. La Cigarra consists of 6 privately held concessions, totaling approximately 335 hectares.
The El Tesoro Project is located in the state of Durango. The company maintains its wholly owned concessions within the El Tesoro property, which total approximately 3,000 hectares.
International Northair Mines Ltd. was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Northair Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Northair Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Northair Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Northair Mines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Northair Mines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL NORTHAIR MINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Northair Mines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Northair Mines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Northair Mines Ltd. Major Shareholders
International Northair Mines Ltd. History
International Northair Mines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Northair Mines Ltd. Offices and Representations
International Northair Mines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Northair Mines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Northair Mines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
International Northair Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
International Northair Mines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Northair Mines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Northair Mines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Northair Mines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
International Northair Mines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
International Northair Mines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Northair Mines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Northair Mines Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?