- The report contains detailed information about Connectivity Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Connectivity Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Connectivity Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Connectivity Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Connectivity Technologies Inc. business.
About Connectivity Technologies Inc.
Connectivity Technologies Inc (the Company) incorporated in Delaware in 1980 as Fortune Systems Corporation is principally engaged in the manufacture and assembly of wire and cable through its subsidiary, Connectivity Products Incorporated (CPI).
In October 1998, the Company announced its plan to sell the CPI subsidiary or any of its divisions.
CPI was formed by the merger of CPI's three operating divisions in October 1995. On July 11, 1997 (the Closing Date), CPI sold substantially all of the assets and certain of the liabilities of its distribution division (the Sale) which operated under the name, Energy Electric Cable (EEC)
CPI has two remaining operating divisions. The first, located in Leominster, Massachusetts, operates under the name "BSCC" and manufactures low voltage wire and cable for the security, factory automation, signal and sound markets. The second, located in Auburn Hills, Michigan, operates under the name Energy Electric Assembly (EEA) and specializes in designing and manufacturing cable assemblies primarily for robotics and machine tool manufacturers and end-users (factory automation). EEA obtains a portion of the components for its products from BSCC.
Following the Sale of EEC in July 1997, the Company has focused on positioning itself as a manufacturer and assembler of wire and cable products.
Divisions and Products
Manufacturing: The Company's BSCC division manufactures low voltage copper wire and cable for the security, factory automation, signal and sound markets. Low voltage wire and cable includes electronic and electrical wire and cable, control and signal wire and cable, climate control wire and cable, transit wire and cable and low smoke and low halogen wire and cable products. BSCC also manufactures wire and cable for sale to distributors that is specifically designated by original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) or installers as meeting the specification of a particular function (spec'd product). Competition for sales of spec'd product is generally limited to select competitors, if any, who have been designated by the OEM as manufacturers of the spec'd product.
BSCC is an Underwriters Laboratory (UL) approved manufacturer, an Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) approved manufacturer, and is ISO 9000 certified. The Company depends upon UL and ETL for approvals of many of its products. Currently, all of the Company's products requiring the UL and ETL designation are approved.
BSCC's products are sold to distributors and others on a non-exclusive basis. During Fiscal 1999 and 1998, Anicom, Inc. accounted for approximately 34% and 34%, respectively, of BSCC's net sales.
Assembly: EEA provides design application and assembly services to OEM's, such as machine-tool and robotics manufacturers, and to end-users of such factory automation equipment, in each case, primarily in the automobile industry. EEA's strategy is to design, engineer and produce subassemblies which combine cables with various connectors to strict specifications to create value-added products. In the assembly process, specialized cables are cut to length, then undergo many detailed processes in order to prepare the cables for connection and then are attached to specified connectors. Electrical inspection is then performed before final shipment.
BSCC faces substantial competition from several manufacturers that have greater financial and technical resources including Belden Wire & Cable Corp., General Cable Industries, and the West Penn Wire Division of Cable Design Technologies Corporation, as well as several smaller regional companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Connectivity Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Connectivity Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Connectivity Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Connectivity Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Connectivity Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
Connectivity Technologies Inc. History
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
Connectivity Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Connectivity Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Connectivity Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Connectivity Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Connectivity Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Connectivity Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?