China Precision Steel, Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisChina Precision Steel, Inc. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between China Precision Steel, Inc. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of China Precision Steel, Inc. position in the Metals and Mining Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about China Precision Steel, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Precision Steel, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Precision Steel, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Precision Steel, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Precision Steel, Inc. business.
About China Precision Steel, Inc.
China Precision Steel, Inc., a steel processing company, engages in the manufacture and sale of high precision cold-rolled steel products. The companys products are sold domestically in the Peoples Republic of China, as well as in overseas markets, such as Thailand, Nigeria, and Ethiopia.
The company conducts its operations principally in China through its wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, Shanghai Chengtong Precision Strip Company Limited and Shanghai Blessford Alloy Company Limited.
The company produces and sells precision ultra-thin and high strength cold-rolled steel products with thicknesses ranging from 7.5 mm to 0.03 mm. It also provides heat treatment and cutting and slitting of cold-rolled steel strips not exceeding 7.5 mm thickness. The companys process puts hot-rolled de-scaled (pickled) steel coils through a cold-rolling mill, utilizing its patented systems and high technology reduction processing procedures, to make steel coils and sheets in customized thicknesses, according to customer specifications.
The company's precision steel products and services can be categorized into four major categories: low carbon steel (cold-rolled, hard-rolled) for use in steel roofing, food packaging, dry batteries, electronic devices, and kitchen tools; high carbon steel (cold-rolled and hot-rolled) for use in automobile parts and components, grinding pieces, saw blades, and weaving needles; steel processing; and steel services for heat treatment of hot-rolled steel coils; and cutting and slitting.
The company's cold-rolled sheet products are used in various end applications, such as appliances (refrigerators, washers, dryers, and other small appliances), automobiles (exposed as well as unexposed parts), steel roofing, food packaging materials, electric motors, microelectronics, and food packaging.
As of June 30, 2010, the company had an annual production capacity of approximately 185,000 tons, comprising one 1100 mm 12-high cold rolling mill, with an operating capacity of 100,000 tons; one 1400 mm 12-high cold rolling mill, with an operation capacity of 65,000 tons; and one 1450 mm 4-high cold rolling mill, with an operation capacity of 20,000 tons.
The companys major suppliers include Dachang Huizu Baosheng Steel Products Co., Ltd.; Guangzhou Zhujiang Steel Co., Ltd.; Wuxi Hangda Trading Co., Ltd.; and Jiangsu Sumeida International Technology Trading Co., Ltd. Its suppliers also include BaoSteel Steel Products Trading Co. Ltd; Shanghai Pinyun Steel Co., Limited; and Hangzhou Relian Company Limited.
The companys major customers include Shanghai Changshuo Steel Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Shengdejia Metal Co., Ltd; Hangzhou Cogeneration Co., Ltd.; Zhangjiagang Gangxing Innovative Construction Material Co., Ltd.; and Unimax and Far Corporation. Its customer also includes Salzgitter Mannesmann International GMBH.
The company's domestic competition in Chinas ultra-thin cold-rolled precision steel segment mainly comes from Qinghuangdao Longteng Precision Strip Co., Limited (Longteng). In the high carbon cold-rolled steel products segment, the company mainly competes with imports from Shinwha Steel Co., Ltd. in Korea.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Precision Steel, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Precision Steel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Precision Steel, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Precision Steel, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals and Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Precision Steel, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA PRECISION STEEL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
China Precision Steel, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Precision Steel, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Precision Steel, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Precision Steel, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Precision Steel, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Precision Steel, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
China Precision Steel, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Precision Steel, Inc. Key Executives
China Precision Steel, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Precision Steel, Inc. History
China Precision Steel, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Precision Steel, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Precision Steel, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Precision Steel, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Precision Steel, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Precision Steel, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals and Mining Industry Statistics
China Precision Steel, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Precision Steel, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?