- The report contains detailed information about China Wind Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Wind Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Wind Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Wind Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Wind Systems, Inc. business.
About China Wind Systems, Inc.
China Wind Systems, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and sale of forged rolled rings for the wind power and other industries. The company also manufactures and sells textile dyeing and finishing machines.
The company operates in two segments, the Forged Rolled Rings and Related Products Segment and the Dyeing and Finishing Equipment Segment.
Rolled Rings and Related Products Segment
The Rolled Rings and Related Products segment supplies precision forged rolled rings and other forged components to the wind industry. These components are used in wind turbines, which are used to generate wind power. The company produces precision forgings using axial close-die forging technology, which is a new technology for producing rotary precision forgings. In addition to the wind industry, the company sells its forged rolled rings and other products in other industries, including railway heavy machinery manufacturing, petrochemical, metallurgical, sea port machinery, and defense and radar manufacturing industries, which use its forged rolled rings railway as components in the manufacture of equipment. The company's forged rings are suited for torque- and pressure-resistant components, such as gears, engine bearings for aircraft, wheel bearings, couplings, rotor spacers, sealed discs and cases, flanges, pressure vessels, and valve bodies.
Marketing and Distribution: The companys rolled rings and flanges aresold to companies in various cities through China, such as Luoyang, Shenyang, Zhenjiang, Qingdao, Jinan, Nanjing, Chingqing, and Hangzhou. It has signed a contract to supply wind tower flanges to Chengxi Shipyard Co., Ltd. for use in wind turbines.
Dyeing and Finishing Equipment Segment
The Dyeing and Finishing Equipment segment designs, manufactures, and distributes a line of proprietary high and low temperature dyeing and finishing machinery. The companys products feature both automation and mechanical-electrical integration. Its products are used in dyeing yarns, such as pure cotton, cotton-polyester, terylene, polyester wool, poly-acrylic fiber, nylon, cotton ramie, and wool yarn. It has the capacity to manufacture and assemble approximately 550 textile-dyeing machines annually.
The company offers following types of textile dyeing machines: double overflow high temperature high pressure dyeing machine; medium overflow high temperature sample dyeing machine; jet-type high pressure high speed dyeing machine; high temperature high speed soft dyeing machine; de-weighting dyeing machine; beam dyeing machine; injection pipe dyeing machine; high speed high temperature computer program control sample dyeing machine; and normal temperature and normal pressure double overflow type dyeing machine.
The company also offers a selection of finishing equipment, including a high pressure rotary refining/compacting/creping washing machine for stretching and softening of fabric; a push-type high temperature, high pressure dyeing jigger used in connection with fabric dyeing; and a beam reeling-and-reeling-off machine for dyeing heavy cotton and linen fabric.
Marketing and Distribution: The company sells its products in Jiangsu and Zhejiang Provinces, both regions with significant textile production, as well as in the coastal regions of China. The company sells its products directly to Chinas major textile producers, including Wujiang City Lianjua Dyeing & Finishing Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Guannan Knitting & Dyeing Co., Ltd.
The company purchases stainless steel tubes from Wuxi City Zhongtian Stainless Steel Co., Ltd., stainless steel plates from Wuxi City Fanshun Materials Co., Ltd., and stainless steel casings from Jiangyin Tongqing Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
The company's major competitor is Fongs National Engineering (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Fongs Industries Company Ltd., a Hong-Kong based conglomerate.
In 2009, the company ceased the production of electric power auxiliary apparatuses and sold its remaining units.
China Wind Systems, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Wind Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Wind Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Wind Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Wind Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Wind Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA WIND SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Wind Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Wind Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Wind Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
China Wind Systems, Inc. History
China Wind Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Wind Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
China Wind Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Wind Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Wind Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
China Wind Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
China Wind Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Wind Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Wind Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Wind Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
China Wind Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
China Wind Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Wind Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Wind Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?