- The report contains detailed information about Callinan Mines, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Callinan Mines, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Callinan Mines, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Callinan Mines, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Callinan Mines, Ltd. business.
About Callinan Mines, Ltd.
Callinan Mines limited engages in the acquisition, exploration, and evaluation of mineral properties in Canada.
Callinan: The company holds a 6-2/3% net profits interest in the Callinan Mine in Manitoba. This mine is operated by HudBay.
Sneath Lake: The Sneath Lake property consists of 1,023 hectares south-west of the Anderson Lake mine in Snow Lake, Manitoba. The property is located southeast of the Chisel Lake and Chisel North mines, and near HudBay Minerals' new copper zinc discovery at Lalore Lake.
Thompson Nickel Belt: Callinan's Pine and Phillips Lake properties are located in the Thompson Nickel Belt, on the same system of ultramafic folds that contains INCO's Thompson, Soab North, Soab South, and Birchtree mines and Falconbridge Mines' Bucko Lake Deposit.
Fox River Mafic Belt: The Fox River mineral license consists of a large claim block North of the Fox River sill. The property is located on a structural extension of the Thompson Nickel Belt. The company controls 175,386 hectares of ground to the North and Northwest of the Fox River Sill.
Coles Creek Property: The Coles Creek Property covers 12,821 hectares in the Omineca Mountains of British Columbia.
The Cal Claims: Callinan Mines' CAL claims are located in an area between Snow Lake and Thompson, Manitoba.
Snow Lake claims: The Snow Lake claims include the Herblet, Berry and Dion Lake properties, all of which are located within 35km of Snow Lake.
Island Lake: The companys Island Lake claims cover 5,303 hectares of land in the Island Lake area in East-Central Manitoba, approximately 220 km from Norway House, Manitoba by aircraft.
On December 22, 2009, Callinan Mines, Ltd. reported that it has received permits to conduct drilling on its Fox River property near Gillam, Manitoba.
Callinan Mines limited was founded in 1927.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Callinan Mines, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Callinan Mines, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Callinan Mines, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Callinan Mines, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Callinan Mines, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALLINAN MINES, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Callinan Mines, Ltd. History
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Callinan Mines, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Callinan Mines, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Callinan Mines, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Callinan Mines, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Callinan Mines, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Callinan Mines, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?