- The report contains detailed information about Solomon Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Solomon Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Solomon Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Solomon Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Solomon Resources Ltd. business.
About Solomon Resources Ltd.
Solomon Resources Limited, an exploration stage company, engages in exploring and developing resource property interests. The companys wholly-owned subsidiaries are SRM XXK, Valhalla Minerals U.S. Incorporated, and Thor Gold Alaska Inc.
SRM XXK, Mongolia
The company, in 2006, formed its 100%-owned Mongolian subsidiary, SRM XXK - Solomon Resources Mongolia, enabling it to acquire and develop projects in Mongolia exclusive of the Gallant agreement.
Sleitat Mountain, Alaska
The company acquired by staking a 100% interest in the Sleitat Mountain deposit near Dillingham, southwest Alaska.
COL Copper-Gold Property, British Columbia
The company, in December 2006 and May 2007, acquired by on-line staking the 32 Magnet mineral claims in the Omineca Mining Division in north-central British Columbia.
Bonanza Property, British Columbia
The company, in March 2009, entered into an option agreement with Cazador Resources Ltd., to acquire a 60% interest in the Bonanza-Sitka Property located 40 kilometres northeast of Port Hardy, British Columbia.
Cry Lake Property, British Columbia
The company, in June 2009, entered into an agreement to acquire all the shares of Avasca Inc. (Avasca). Avascas sole asset is an option to acquire a 51% interest in the Cry Lake Property in the Liard Mining Division, British Columbia. The Cry Lake Property is located 80 kilometres northeast of Dease Lake, British Columbia.
Solomon Resources Limited was incorporated in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Solomon Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Solomon Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Solomon Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Solomon Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Solomon Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SOLOMON RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Solomon Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Solomon Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Solomon Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Solomon Resources Ltd. History
Solomon Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Solomon Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Solomon Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Solomon Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Solomon Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Solomon Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Solomon Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Solomon Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Solomon Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Solomon Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Solomon Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Solomon Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Solomon Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Solomon Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?