- The report contains detailed information about Cabo Drilling Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cabo Drilling Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cabo Drilling Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cabo Drilling Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cabo Drilling Corp. business.
About Cabo Drilling Corp.
Cabo Drilling Corp. provides drilling services to the mining companies in Canada. The company provides various drilling services, including surface and underground coring, directional, reverse circulation, and geotechnical drilling.
The company supports its customers drilling requirements from field operations and offices in Springdale, Newfoundland (Atlantic Canada); Montreal (Southern Québec and Atlantic Canada); Kirkland Lake, Ontario (Central Canada, Northern Canada and Northern Quebec); Surrey, British Columbia (Western & Northern Canada and the United States); Hermosillo, Sonora; Mexico; Panama City, Panama (Central America); Seville, Spain (Western Europe); Tirana, Albania (Balkan States); and Ghana, West Africa (West Africa).
The company provides contract drilling services which include surface and underground coring, directional, reverse circulation, and geotechnical drilling. These operations are performed by the following wholly-owned subsidiaries: Cabo Drilling (Ontario) Corp., the Cabo Drilling (Atlantic) group, Cabo Drilling (International) Inc. (formerly the Stratacan group), the Cabo Drilling (Pacific) group, Forages Cabo Inc., Cabo Drilling de Mexico, SA de CV, Cabo Drilling Spain, SL, Cabo Drilling (Panama) Corp., Balkan States Drilling Ltd., and Cabo Drilling (Ghana) Limited.
Cabo Drilling Corp. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CABO DRILLING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CABO DRILLING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CABO DRILLING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CABO DRILLING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CABO DRILLING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cabo Drilling Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cabo Drilling Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cabo Drilling Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cabo Drilling Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cabo Drilling Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CABO DRILLING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CABO DRILLING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CABO DRILLING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CABO DRILLING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CABO DRILLING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CABO DRILLING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cabo Drilling Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cabo Drilling Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cabo Drilling Corp. Major Shareholders
Cabo Drilling Corp. History
Cabo Drilling Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cabo Drilling Corp. Offices and Representations
Cabo Drilling Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cabo Drilling Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cabo Drilling Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cabo Drilling Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Cabo Drilling Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cabo Drilling Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cabo Drilling Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cabo Drilling Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cabo Drilling Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cabo Drilling Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cabo Drilling Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cabo Drilling Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?