- The report contains detailed information about Linux Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Linux Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Linux Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Linux Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Linux Gold Corp. business.
About Linux Gold Corp.
Linux Gold Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the exploration and production of oil and gas properties. It also involves in exploring and developing mineral properties.
Fish Creek Claims, Alaska: The company owns a 50% joint venture interest in 30 state of Alaska mining claims, comprising 1,032 acres, known as the Fish Creek Prospect, located in the Fairbanks Mining District in Alaska.
Granite Mountain Property, Seward Peninsula, Alaska: Granite Mountain property consists of 33 State of Alaska MTRSC quarter-section mining claims (160 acres each), within 1 contiguous claim block, recorded in the Cape Nome Recording District. These claims covered approximately 179 square kilometers (approximately 44,160 acres).
Dime Creek Claim: The Dime Creek Claim Block is located about 15 miles to the south of Granite Mountain and is composed of 12 mining claims (3 square-miles).
Trout Claims, Alaska: As of January 20, 2010, the company entered into an exploration rights agreement for the right to explore 11 unpatented mining claims recorded as the Trout Claims, located in the Fairbanks recording district, State of Alaska.
Coho Claims, Alaska: As of January 20, 2010, the company entered into an exploration rights agreement for the right to explore 10 unpatented mining claims recorded as the Coho Claims, located in the Fairbanks recording district, State of Alaska.
Linux Gold Corp. was incorporated in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LINUX GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LINUX GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LINUX GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LINUX GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LINUX GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Linux Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Linux Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Linux Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Linux Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Linux Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LINUX GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LINUX GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LINUX GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LINUX GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LINUX GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LINUX GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Linux Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Linux Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Linux Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Linux Gold Corp. History
Linux Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Linux Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Linux Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Linux Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Linux Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Linux Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Linux Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Linux Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Linux Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Linux Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Linux Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Linux Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Linux Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Linux Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?