- The report contains detailed information about Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Birch Mountain Resources Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. business.
About Birch Mountain Resources Ltd.
Birch Mountain Resources, Ltd. engages in the production and sale of limestone aggregate products. The company holds metallic and industrial mineral rights over a portion of the Athabasca region.
The company operates the Muskeg Valley Quarry (MVQ), an early production stage limestone quarry that produces limestone aggregate products for sale to customers in the Athabasca oil sands region of northeastern Alberta. The MVQ produces various products from limestone rock and crushed limestone rock in the form of aggregate or reagent limestone.
The company conducts mineral exploration of the Hammerstone Project. The Hammerstone Project, which encompasses the MVQ, is located within Birchs Athabasca mineral property, approximately 60 km north of the City of Fort McMurray near the hamlet of Fort McKay, Alberta.
The company also has a 49% interest in a joint venture partnership operating as Hammerstone Products Ltd. The other joint venture partner is the Fort McKay First Nation who owns the remaining 51% interest. Hammerstone Products Ltd. provides a marketing service and receives a limestone marketing fee on all limestone product sold from MVQ and the Hammerstone Project.
Birch's mineral properties are located in northeast Alberta and they are collectively called the Athabasca mineral property.
Mineral Tenure in Alberta
Mineral Permits: Birch holds mineral permits issued by the Alberta Department of Energy. Mineral permits convey the right to explore for metallic and industrial minerals.
Mineral Leases: Birch also holds mineral leases issued by the Alberta Department of Energy. Mineral leases convey the right to develop and produce metallic and industrial minerals. In addition to Alberta mineral leases, Birch holds one Mineral Lease Agreement issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada. This agreement conveys the mineral rights, including limestone, on lands included as part of a Treaty Settlement agreement between Canada and the Fort McKay First Nation.
Athabasca Mineral Property
As of December 31, 2007, Birchs Athabasca mineral property covered 317,626 hectares (784,851 acres). The Athabasca mineral property is located in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo (RMWB) in northeast Alberta, Canada.
Birch Mountain Resources, Ltd. was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BIRCH MOUNTAIN RESOURCES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Major Shareholders
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. History
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Offices and Representations
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Birch Mountain Resources Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?