- The report contains detailed information about Pele Mountain Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pele Mountain Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pele Mountain Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pele Mountain Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pele Mountain Resources Inc. business.
About Pele Mountain Resources Inc.
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Canada. The companys exploration and development activities include the search for economic deposits of diamonds and base metals, especially uranium, in northern Ontario.
The company, either directly or through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, holds a portfolio of uranium, gold, base metal, and diamond properties. Its wholly-owned subsidiaries are First Canadian Uranium Inc. (FC Uranium), Pele Gold Corporation (Pele Gold), and Pele Diamond Corporation (Pele Diamond).
Eco Ridge Mine Project
Eco Ridge Mine Project owned 100% by First Canadian Uranium, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, comprises 510 mining claim units in three separate properties, of which 477 mining claim units comprising approximately 20,000 acres are the companys principal property referred to as the Eco Ridge Mine Project and the balance of the mining claim units are referred to as the Elliot Lake West property.
In July 2009, the company signed a 21-year surface lease agreement with the City of Elliot Lake in respect of surface rights to mining claims owned by the company at its Eco Ridge Mine Project in Northern Ontario. The lease includes the City's surface rights to a total of 48 surface patents comprising approximately 796 hectares and includes an option for the company to purchase the surface rights under certain circumstances.
The Ardeen Project
The Ardeen Project, owned 100% by Pele Gold, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is comprised of approximately 290 mining claim units and 4 patented mining claims located within Moss Township in the district of Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The Highland Project
The Highland Project, owned 100% by Pele Gold, a wholly owned subsidiary of the company is located approximately 100 kilometres southeast of Hemlo in northern Ontario. The company has completed 2009 field season which included mechanical stripping and channel sampling at Lone Ranger, as well as at the Macallan and Haystack occurrences at east Highland.
The Sudbury Project
The Sudbury Project is comprised of approximately 350 mining claim units totaling approximately 14,000 acres in Harty and Foy Townships, which extend from the northern boundary of Levack Township, located approximately 40 km northwest of the City of Greater Sudbury, Ontario.
The Festival Project
The Festival Project is located 25 kilometres north of Wawa, along the Trans Canada Highway, where the company and Goldcorp Inc. have formed a 50/50 joint venture relating to the mineral rights of a 101-square kilometre patented land package. The company owns a 50% undivided interest in this project and the other 50% is owned by the companys joint venture partner, Goldcorp Inc.
The Alliance Project
The Alliance Project is located southwest of the Attawapiskat cluster of diamond bearing kimberlite pipes, near the transition of the James Bay Lowlands and the Canadian Shield. It includes a total of 9 mining claims comprised of 140 mining claim units which were staked by the company.
The Turtle Pond Project
The Turtle Pond Project is 50% owned by Pele Diamond which includes 6 mining claims comprised of 72 mining claim units located near the Victor diamond mine.
The Timmins Project
The Timmins Project consists of 88 mining claim units located 35 kilometres south of Timmins in northern Ontario. The project ties on to the southern and eastern property boundaries of the Texmont Nickel Mine and encompasses nearly half of the original mine property.
The Chabanel II Project
The Chabanel II Project is 50% owned by Pele Diamond which includes a small mining claim that was staked in Chabanel Township by Pele Diamond and its partner.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pele Mountain Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pele Mountain Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PELE MOUNTAIN RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. History
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pele Mountain Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?