- The report contains detailed information about Amarillo Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amarillo Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amarillo Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amarillo Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amarillo Gold Corp. business.
About Amarillo Gold Corp.
Amarillo Gold Corporation, a development stage company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of gold properties primarily in Brazil.
The company has two key projects, the Mara Rosa project in Goias state and the Lavras do Sul project in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, as well as early development projects in Goias referred to as Ourolandia and Santo Antonio.
Mara Rosa Property
The Mara Rosa project is located 320 kilometers northwest of the national capital of Brasilia, Brazil. The project is a neo-proterozoic greenstone belt shear hosted meso-thermal gold mineralized system located near the village of Mara Rosa in the State of Goias. The company consolidated and expanded its land position at Mara Rosa through agreements entered into with Horizonte Minerals Plc and Crusader Minerals NL. The Horizonte agreement relates to a 1,000 hectare block to the south of the Posse gold deposit, along the same structural trend. Under the Horizonte agreement, the company can earn a 60% interest in the property. The Crusader agreement relates to 4,560 hectares contiguous with the company's holdings at Mara Rosa. Under this agreement, the company has the right to acquire a 70% interest in 4 exploration permits. The companys land holdings at Mara Rosa total 76,049 hectares.
Lavras do Sul Property
The company has acquired an option on the Lavras project. The Lavras project area covers a total of 8,900 hectares and is located in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, approximately 320 kilometers by paved road southwest of the state capital Porto Alegre. In 2008, the company has signed an agreement with IAMGOLD Corporation where by the company has the right to acquire a 70% interest in 8 license areas which have a cumulative net area of approximate 7,000 hectares and which are contiguous with the company's Lavras do Sul project (9,000 hectares) in the southern Brazil state of Rio Grande do Sul.
Santo Antonio Property
The company's second area of exploration focus in Goias State is centered on the Santo Antonio River, 50 kilometers east of the municipality of Minacu. The company has properties totaling 30,000 hectares in the district.
The company has acquired priority exploration rights over approximately 550 square kilometers of land in central-west Goias state. The project area consists of 23,989 hectares of exploration licenses granted by the Brazilian Mines Department and 31,780 hectares under priority application.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amarillo Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amarillo Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amarillo Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amarillo Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amarillo Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMARILLO GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amarillo Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amarillo Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amarillo Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Amarillo Gold Corp. History
Amarillo Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amarillo Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Amarillo Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amarillo Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amarillo Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Amarillo Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Amarillo Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amarillo Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amarillo Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amarillo Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amarillo Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amarillo Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?