- The report contains detailed information about Vista Gold Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vista Gold Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vista Gold Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vista Gold Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vista Gold Corp. business.
About Vista Gold Corp.
Vista Gold Corp. engages in the evaluation, acquisition, exploration, and advancement of gold exploration and potential development projects.
The company's holdings include the Paredones Amarillos gold project in Mexico; the Mt. Todd gold project in Australia; the Guadalupe de los Reyes gold project in Mexico; the Yellow Pine gold project in Idaho; the Awak Mas gold project in Indonesia; the Long Valley gold project in California; and mining claims in Utah. It also owns approximately 25% of the shares of Zamora Gold Corp., a company exploring for gold in Ecuador.
Paredones Amarillos: Paredones Amarillos is located 55 kilometers southeast of the city of La Paz, in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. The project area covers approximately 3,710 hectares and comprises 15 mining concessions. The company owns 100% of the project. In late 2009 and early 2010, the company completed a 14-hole core drill program in the known resource area for resource and reserve confirmation and to evaluate any apparent check assay bias.
Mt. Todd: The company holds a 100% interest in the Mt. Todd gold mine (also known as the Yimuyn Manjerr gold mine) in the Northern Territory, Australia. Total land holdings controlled by Vista Gold Australia Pty Ltd. are approximately 160,878 hectares. The project is located 56 kilometers by road northwest of Katherine, Northern Territory, Australia, and approximately 250 kilometers south of Darwin.
Yellow Pine: The Yellow Pine gold project is located in the Salmon River Mountains of central Idaho in an area of historical gold, antimony and tungsten mining known as the Stibnite or Yellow Pine Mining District. The project consists of 17 patented mining claims covering approximately 300 acres and 8 unpatented lode mining claims covering approximately 165 acres.
Long Valley: The Long Valley gold project is located in the Inyo National Forest, approximately 7 miles east of the town of Mammoth Lakes, in Mono County, California. The property consists of 95 contiguous, unpatented mining claims that cover an area of approximately 1,963 acres.
Guadalupe de los Reyes: Guadalupe de los Reyes is located in the State of Sinaloa, in western Mexico, at approximately half of the distance between the cities of Mazatlan and Culiacan. The property is held through 16 Federal mining concessions (plus 1 in the application process) totaling approximately 4,437 hectares.
Awak Mas: The company owns interest in the Awak Mas gold deposit in Sulawesi, Indonesia. The Awak Mas property is situated on the southern side of the Central Sulawesi Metamorphic Belt within a 50-kilometer-long, north-northeast trending fault-bounded block of basement metamorphic rocks and younger sediments. In 2009, the companys wholly owned subsidiary, Vista Gold (Barbados) Corp. had signed a joint venture agreement with Pan Asia Resources Corporation (Pan Asia) with respect to the development of the Awak Mas gold project.
Vista Gold Corp. was founded in 1983.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VISTA GOLD CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VISTA GOLD CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VISTA GOLD CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VISTA GOLD CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VISTA GOLD CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vista Gold Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vista Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vista Gold Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vista Gold Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vista Gold Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. VISTA GOLD CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VISTA GOLD CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VISTA GOLD CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VISTA GOLD CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VISTA GOLD CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VISTA GOLD CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vista Gold Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vista Gold Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vista Gold Corp. Major Shareholders
Vista Gold Corp. History
Vista Gold Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vista Gold Corp. Offices and Representations
Vista Gold Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vista Gold Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vista Gold Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Vista Gold Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Vista Gold Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vista Gold Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vista Gold Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vista Gold Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Vista Gold Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Vista Gold Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vista Gold Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vista Gold Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?