- The report contains detailed information about Alloy Steel International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alloy Steel International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alloy Steel International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alloy Steel International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alloy Steel International Inc. business.
About Alloy Steel International Inc.
Alloy Steel International, Inc. engages in the manufacture and distribution of Arcoplate, a wear-resistant alloy overlay wear plate produced through a patented process.
Arcoplate is designed for installation and use where structures and machinery suffer wear and hangup problems. Common situations are: the mining of iron, gold, nickel, coal, copper and other ores; brick and cement works; power stations; the manufacture of ore feed bins, transfer chutes, dredging systems and conveyor side skirts; bulldozer arms and blades; and truck tray liners and bucket loader liners.
Arcoplate is manufactured in a range of grades designed for specific applications. The companys products can be fabricated to suit customers specific requirements of shape, size and weight. Sheets of Arcoplate can be welded together to cover large surface areas. The company also provides technical consultation services to customers and their design engineers.
Arcoplate products are distributed to customers in the United States, South America, India, Indonesia, Singapore, South Africa, Japan, China, Canada, Malaysia and other countries, as well as used in the mining industry in Australia.
New Arcoplate Mill & Super Alloy thicker Arcoplate
The new Arcoplate machine was designed specifically for the production of the new Super Alloy formulation and thicker sizes of wear plate (up to 20/11 thickness).
The companys suppliers include Metals & Powders Trading AB, One Steel Wire Pty Ltd, LDL Australia Pty Ltd, and Seven Steel Distribution.
Alloy Steel International, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alloy Steel International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alloy Steel International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alloy Steel International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alloy Steel International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alloy Steel International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLOY STEEL INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alloy Steel International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alloy Steel International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alloy Steel International Inc. Major Shareholders
Alloy Steel International Inc. History
Alloy Steel International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alloy Steel International Inc. Offices and Representations
Alloy Steel International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alloy Steel International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alloy Steel International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Alloy Steel International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Alloy Steel International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alloy Steel International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alloy Steel International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alloy Steel International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Alloy Steel International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Alloy Steel International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alloy Steel International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alloy Steel International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?