- The report contains detailed information about Adroit Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Adroit Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Adroit Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Adroit Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Adroit Resources Inc. business.
About Adroit Resources Inc.
Adroit Resources Inc., a junior exploration company, engages in finding and developing diamond and precious, and base metal resources. The company also explores for oil and gas in Texas, USA.
The company explores for diamonds, gold, PGM, and base metals in the Temagami/Temiskaming area of north-eastern Ontario. Temagami North Property comprises 98 non-contiguous mining claim units in the New Liskeard/Cobalt kimberlite field in northeastern Ontario. Temagami East Property comprises 31 contiguous, mining claim units located near Temagami.
South Rift Property
The South Rift Property comprises 23 contiguous mining claim units near Temagami. The South Rift Property is located within the juncture of the northeast trending Grenville Front Tectonic Zone and the northwest trending Lake Timiskaming Structural Zone.
In 2007, Adroit Resources Inc. was granted an option to acquire a 100% legal and beneficial interest in and to eight contiguous mineral claims (24 units) covering approximately 368 hectares in Briggs Township, Ontario, generally known as the Niemetz property. The Niemetz property is located 16 kilometres southwest of the town of Temagami, in Briggs Township.
Argentia Ridge Property
The companys land position in north-eastern Ontario includes 14 contiguous claims comprising 96 units. The property, named Argentia Ridge, is located within South Lorrain Township (Sudbury Mining Division, Ontario), and is located approximately 2.5 km south of the mining town of Silver Centre.
Simon Copper Property
The Simon Copper Property consists of 12 contiguous claims (92 units) covering 1,472 ha in Denbigh and Lyndoch townships, Southern Ontario Mining Division, Ontario, Canada.
West Hudson Property
The company, in 2008, completed a staking program for obtaining a land position in the Cobalt Camp, in Bucke and Coleman Townships in Ontario. 87 claim units have been staked in three claim blocks totaling 1392 hectares. These claims are known as a part of the Hudson Bay Mining Company Limited Property just north of the town of Cobalt, Ontario.
Red Vein Property
The company, in 2008, staked 216 claim units totaling 3456 hectares in one contiguous claim block in Kemp, Kelvin, and Natal Twps, Sudbury Mining Division, Ontario, Canada.
Central Italy Gold Project
The companys holdings in Central Italy total 5,083 hectares (ha), covering the following permits: Poggio Petricci (769 ha), Poggio Fogari (749 ha), I Monti Property (355 ha), Podere La Banditella (381 ha), Poggio Carpinelle (1294 ha), Faggio Scritto (246 ha), Montauto (258 ha), Tafone Sud (340 ha), Poggio Monticchio (236 ha), and I Salaioli (455 ha).
Adroit Resources Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Adroit Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Adroit Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Adroit Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Adroit Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Adroit Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ADROIT RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Adroit Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Adroit Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Adroit Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Adroit Resources Inc. History
Adroit Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Adroit Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Adroit Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Adroit Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Adroit Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Adroit Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Adroit Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Adroit Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Adroit Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Adroit Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Adroit Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Adroit Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Adroit Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Adroit Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?