- The report contains detailed information about ZAP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ZAP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ZAP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ZAP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ZAP business.
ZAP designs, produces, and sells fully electric and other technology vehicles.
The companys automotive product line includes the ZAP Truck XL and ZAPVAN Shuttle, two low-speed vehicles for the fleet market, and the Xebra Truck and Sedan.
ZAP Truck XL: The ZAP Truck XL is a plug-in-electric vehicle for fleet operations. The XL can hold approximately 2 passengers and has a convertible bed/platform for moving approximately 1900 lbs. of cargo during off-road use. The XL is designed for corporate campuses, warehouses, universities, factories, municipal operations and around the ranch or farm.
ZAPVAN Shuttle: The ZAPVAN Shuttle is a multi-purpose, plug-in-electric vehicle for municipalities, colleges and universities, airports, hospitals or corporate campuses. The Shuttle is designed to transport large cargo and passenger loads. The Shuttle can hold approximately 5 passengers in its standard configuration and can support a payload of approximately 900 lbs. The Shuttle is speed-limited by its controller to travel at speeds up to 25 mph and provides a range of approximately 30 miles per charge under ideal driving conditions.
Xebra Truck: The Xebra Truck can hold approximately 2 passengers and can support a payload of approximately 500 lbs. The Xebra Truck provides a range of approximately 40 miles per charge under ideal driving conditions.
Xebra Sedan: The Xebra Sedan can hold approximately four passengers. The Xebra Sedan provides a range of approximately 40 miles per charge under ideal driving conditions.
The company is developing the ZAP Alias Roadster with an estimated range of approximately 100 miles per charge under ideal driving conditions.
ZAP DUDE: The ZAP DUDE is a plug-in-electric All-Terrain Vehicle. The DUDE is designed to be an off-road vehicle for working around ranches, out lots, corporate campuses, or commercial farms.
ZAPINO: The ZAPINO is a plug-in-electric scooter with a hub wheel motor. The ZAPINO is able to reach speeds of approximately 30 mph. The drive system on the ZAPINO eliminates the need for belts or chains, which results in lower overall maintenance.
ZAPPY 3 Personal Transporters: The ZAPPY3 Pro is designed to meet the requirements of material handling, warehousing, fabrication, and construction industries. For the mobility market, the company has the ZAPPY EZ and ZAPPY Standard.
The company competes with BYD, Tessler, Ford, and Renault.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as ZAP Power Systems and changed its name to ZAP in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ZAP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ZAP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ZAP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ZAP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ZAP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ZAP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ZAP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ZAP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ZAP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ZAP Industry Position Analysis
6. ZAP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ZAP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ZAP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ZAP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ZAP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ZAP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ZAP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ZAP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ZAP Major Shareholders
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ZAP Offices and Representations
ZAP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ZAP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ZAP Capital Market Snapshot
ZAP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
ZAP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ZAP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ZAP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ZAP 1-year Stock Charts
ZAP 5-year Stock Charts
ZAP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ZAP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ZAP Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?