- The report contains detailed information about Vallourec SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Vallourec SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Vallourec SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Vallourec SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Vallourec SA business.
About Vallourec SA
Vallourec SA engages in the manufacture and distribution of steel tubes. The company primarily offers tubes for oil and gas wells and power stations.
Oil & Gas
The company manufactures tubes and joints for oil well equipment and operations. It also produces drill pipes worldwide. The tubes that the company designs and develops for the oil and gas industry are threaded tubes, called OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods). It offers products for deep, difficult, corrosive, and deviated wells, particularly gas wells, which require a sealing mechanism on drill pipes. The company also offers a range of related services to oil companies to support their exploration and production activities.
The company also offers tubes for the power generation industry. Its products include carbon alloy steel tubes, welded titanium and stainless steel tubes, and Nickel alloy tubes. It supplies tubes capable of withstanding the extreme temperature and pressure conditions found in power plants, whether conventional, combined cycle, or nuclear. Its tubes are available in a range of materials (carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, titanium and nickel); shapes (smooth, rifled or finned); and for various applications, including boilers, condensers, header pipes, steam generators, feedwater heaters, superheaters, and instrumentation.
The companys steel tubes have applications in the mechanical engineering sector, including cranes, hydraulic cylinders, mining equipment, and agricultural machinery. Its products include tubes in standard or special grades and standard or custom sizes; hot-rolled tubes; and cold-rolled rings. It offers tubes for cranes; hollows for machining; tubes for hydraulic cylinders; shafts and components for machinery and mechanical assemblies; and tubes for bearings.
The company produces a range of carbon, alloy, stainless steel, and titanium products. These products are used for pipework in chemical and petrochemical installations, notably refineries. They are used worldwide both for new plants and the maintenance of existing plants. Its products include line-pipes for refineries; furnace tubes; heat exchanger tubes; and fittings.
The company supplies automotive tubes and components to major carmakers and parts manufacturers in Europe and Latin America. Its products include seamless tubes, forged tubes, tubes for braking systems, and injection tubes. Its products have applications in chassis, suspension, and transmission parts; structural and passive safety parts; shock absorbers; bearings; and HGV axles.
The company offers a range of specific products for various industrial applications. These activities mainly concern structural tubes for architectural projects, industrial installations, public facilities, and private sector buildings. Its products include structural tubes, MSH hot-rolled structural hollow sections, and micro-piles (Tecnipile). In the construction field, the company offers tubular products under the MSH brand. Its tubes are also used as structural elements in oil rigs, particularly in southeast Asia.
The company's customers include oil & gas companies, such as Aramco, Petrobras, Shell, Sonatrach, and Total; oil & gas distributors, such as Champions Pipe & Supply, Pipeco Services, Premier Pipe, and Pyramid Tubular Products; power generation companies, such as Areva, Alstom, Bharat Heavy Electricals, Dongfang, and Hitachi Power; and trading companies, such as Açotubo, Buhlmann, Minmetals Steel, Salzgitter, ThyssenKrupp, and Van Leeuwen.
The company primarily has operations in Germany, France, South America, North America, and Asia and the Middle East.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. VALLOUREC SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. VALLOUREC SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. VALLOUREC SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. VALLOUREC SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. VALLOUREC SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Vallourec SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Vallourec SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Vallourec SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Vallourec SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Vallourec SA Industry Position Analysis
6. VALLOUREC SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. VALLOUREC SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. VALLOUREC SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. VALLOUREC SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. VALLOUREC SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. VALLOUREC SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Vallourec SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Vallourec SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Vallourec SA Major Shareholders
Vallourec SA History
Vallourec SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Vallourec SA Offices and Representations
Vallourec SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Vallourec SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Vallourec SA Capital Market Snapshot
Vallourec SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Vallourec SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Vallourec SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Vallourec SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Vallourec SA 1-year Stock Charts
Vallourec SA 5-year Stock Charts
Vallourec SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Vallourec SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Vallourec SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?