- The report contains detailed information about Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. business.
About Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
Tokai Rika Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of automobile control systems and components, and security devices in Japan, North America, Asia, Europe, and internationally. The company offers vehicle field products, including human interface systems and controls, such as multi-function switches, power window switch, steering switch, module/integration products, voice controller, shift levers, sensing switches, connectors, and various other types of switches; and security systems comprising mechanical key locks, remote keys, immobilizer systems, and smart keys. Its vehicle field products also consist of safety systems, including airbag systems, steering wheels, seatbelts, door mirrors, room mirrors, and child safety seat series; exteriors, such as wheel covers/half caps/center caps and emblems; and electrical appliances and devices comprising door ECU, air conditioning seat ECU, motor rotation sensor for electromagnetic, acceleration sensors, steering angle sensor, speed sensors, and custom integrated circuits. In addition, the company produces housing equipments by deploying the electron and radio wave technology to housing security and comfort systems; and manufactures various ranges of switches, sensors, and electronic control circuits for combines and tractors. Further, it offers technology that supports a range of products, including microelectronics, magnesium processing technology, evaluation technology, and ergonomics products. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Niwa-Gun, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOKAI RIKA CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. History
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tokai Rika Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?