TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. business.
About TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. is a supplier of automotive systems, modules, and components to global automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. The companys operations primarily encompass the design, manufacture, and sale of active and passive safety related products.
The companys active safety related products principally refer to vehicle dynamic controls (primarily braking and steering), and passive safety related products principally refer to occupant restraints (primarily airbags and seat belts) and safety electronics (electronic control units and crash and occupant weight sensors).
The company operates its business along four segments: Chassis Systems, Occupant Safety Systems, Electronics, and Automotive Components.
Chassis Systems segment
Chassis Systems segment focuses on the design, manufacture, and sale of product lines relating to steering, foundation brakes, modules, brake control, and linkage and suspension. The company sells its Chassis Systems products primarily to OEMs and other suppliers. The company also sells these products to OEM service organizations and in the independent aftermarket, through a licensee in North America, and to independent distributors in the rest of the world.
Occupant Safety Systems segment
Occupant Safety Systems segment focuses on the design, manufacture, and sale of airbags, seat belts, steering wheels, and occupant restraint systems. The company sells its Occupant Safety Systems products primarily to OEMs and other suppliers. The company also sells these products to OEM service organizations.
Electronics segment focuses on the design, manufacture, and sale of electronics components and systems in the areas of safety, Radio Frequency (RF), chassis, driver assistance and powertrain. The company sells its Electronics products primarily to OEMs and to TRW Chassis Systems (braking and steering applications). The company also sells these products to OEM service organizations.
Automotive Components segment
Automotive Components segment focuses on the design, manufacture, and sale of engine valves, body controls, and engineered fasteners and components. The company sells its Automotive Components products primarily to OEMs and other suppliers. The company also sells these products to OEM service organizations. In addition, the company sells some engine valve and body control products to independent distributors for the automotive aftermarket.
The companys joint ventures include SM-Sistemas Modulares Ltda.; Shanghai TRW Automotive Safety Systems Company Ltd.; CSG TRW Chassis Systems Co., Ltd.; Brakes India Limited; Rane TRW Steering Systems Limited; TRW Sun Steering Wheels Private Limited; and Mediterranea de Volants, S.L.
The companys customers are Volkswagen, General Motors Company, and Ford.
The companys principal competitors include Advics, Bosch, Continental-Teves, JTEKT and ZF in the Chassis Systems segment; Autoliv, Key Safety and Takata in the Occupant Safety Systems segment; Autoliv, Bosch, Continental-Teves, Autoliv, Nippondenso and Schrader in the Electronics segment; and Delphi, Eaton, ITW, Kostal, Nifco, Raymond, Tokai Rika and Valeo in the Automotive Components segment.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. was founded in 1904.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRW AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. History
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?