- The report contains detailed information about Tejari Technologies Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tejari Technologies Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tejari Technologies Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tejari Technologies Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tejari Technologies Bhd business.
About Tejari Technologies Bhd
Tejari Technologies Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the research, design, and development of application specific electronic controller system for electro hydraulic systems used in various industrial automation applications. It offers hydraulic cylinders; cartridge valves and manifold blocks; filtration systems; coalescers; winches; X-lifts; hoses and fittings for machineries, construction, transportation, and other industrial applications; piping, fittings, and clamps; and o-rings and seals. The company also engages in the distribution and value added resale of hydraulic parts and components, such as hydraulic hoses, couplings, filters, connectors, pipe clamps, gas turbines, precision servo valves, oil seal, speedi-sleeve, filtration systems, fittings, V-ring, polypak seals, O ring, vee-packing, PTFE sealing, hydraulic seals, and pneumatic seals. In addition, it offers airport skybridge system and hydraulic system damper door at the gas turbine projects, as well as friction winch systems. Further, the company provides repair services. It sells its products in Malaysia, Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand. Tejari Technologies Berhad was incorporated in 1984 and is headquartered in Juru, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tejari Technologies Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tejari Technologies Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tejari Technologies Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tejari Technologies Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tejari Technologies Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TEJARI TECHNOLOGIES BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tejari Technologies Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tejari Technologies Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tejari Technologies Bhd Major Shareholders
Tejari Technologies Bhd History
Tejari Technologies Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tejari Technologies Bhd Offices and Representations
Tejari Technologies Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tejari Technologies Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tejari Technologies Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Tejari Technologies Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Tejari Technologies Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tejari Technologies Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tejari Technologies Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tejari Technologies Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Tejari Technologies Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Tejari Technologies Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tejari Technologies Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tejari Technologies Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?