- The report contains detailed information about Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad business.
About Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the design and manufacture of oil seed expellers and ancillary machinery for oil seed crushing plants in Malaysia. The companys products include palm kernel oil expellers, copra/coconut oil expellers, jatropha oil expellers, oil filters, empty fruit bunch treatment machinery, and instant composting machinery. It also involves in the design, fabrication, installation, and commissioning of oil seed crushing plants. In addition, the company manufactures and sells spare parts. It exports its products to Indonesia, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Mexico, Costa Rica, Columbia, Portugal, South Africa, India, Solomon Islands, Belgium, Guatemala, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vanuatu, Ivory Coast, the Netherlands, Cameroon, Gabon, and Venezuela. The company was incorporated in 2006 and is based in Muar, Malaysia. Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad is a subsidiary of MBL Realty Sdn. Bhd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MUAR BAN LEE GROUP BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Major Shareholders
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad History
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Offices and Representations
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Muar Ban Lee Group Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?