- The report contains detailed information about Goodrich Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Goodrich Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Goodrich Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Goodrich Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Goodrich Corp. business.
About Goodrich Corp.
Goodrich Corporation supplies aerospace components, systems, and services to the commercial and general aviation airplane markets, as well as defense and space markets. The company sells products and services principally to customers in North America, Europe, and Asia.
The companys segments include Actuation and Landing Systems, Nacelles and Interior Systems, and Electronic Systems.
The Actuation and Landing Systems segment provides systems, components and related services pertaining to aircraft taxi, take-off, flight control, landing and stopping, and engine components, including fuel delivery systems and rotating assemblies.
The Nacelles and Interior Systems segment produces products and provides maintenance, repair and overhaul services associated with aircraft engines, including thrust reversers, cowlings, nozzles and their components, and aircraft interior products, including slides, seats, cargo and lighting systems.
The Electronic Systems segment produces a range of systems and components that provide flight performance measurements, flight management information, engine controls, fuel controls, electrical power systems, safety data and reconnaissance and surveillance systems.
Products and Services
Nacelles: Nacelles is the structure surrounding an aircraft engine. Components that make up a nacelle include thrust reversers, inlet and fan cowls, nozzle assemblies, exhaust systems and other structural components. The company through its Aerostructures business designs and manufactures components of a nacelle, dress the engine systems, and coordinate the installation of the engine and nacelle to the aircraft.
Actuation systems: Actuation systems are equipments that utilize linear, rotary or fly-by-wire actuation to control movement. The company manufactures a range of actuators, including primary and secondary flight controls, helicopter main and tail rotor actuation, engine and nacelle actuation, utility actuation, precision weapon actuation and land vehicle actuation.
Landing gear: The company offers landing gear systems for commercial, general aviation and defense aircraft.
Aircraft wheels and brakes: The company offers aircraft wheels and brakes for a variety of commercial, general aviation, and defense applications.
Engine control systems: The company offers applications for commercial engines, large and small, helicopters and all forms of military aircraft. Its products include fuel metering controls, fuel pumping systems, electronic controls (software and hardware), variable geometry actuation controls, and engine health monitoring systems.
Intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance systems: The company offers custom engineered electronics, optics, shortwave infrared cameras and arrays, and electro-optical products and services for defense, scientific and commercial applications.
Sensor systems: The company offers aircraft and engine sensors that provide critical measurements for flight control, cockpit information, and engine control systems.
Power systems: The company offers aircraft electrical power systems for large commercial airplanes, business jets and helicopters. It supplies these systems to defense and civil customers worldwide.
The companys customers include the United States (U.S.) government, Airbus, and Boeing.
Actuation and Landing Systems
Wheels, Brakes and Brake Control Systems: The company competes with Honeywell International Inc.; Messier-Bugatti (a subsidiary of SAFRAN); Meggitt Aircraft Braking Systems; Crane Co.; and Triumph Group Inc.
Landing Gear: The company competes with Messier-Dowty (a subsidiary of SAFRAN), Liebherr-Holding GmbH; Heroux-Devtek Inc.; APPH Ltd; Sumitomo Precision; GE Aviation; and Loud Engineering.
Flight Control Actuation: The company competes with Parker Hannifin Corporation; United Technologies Corporation; Liebherr-Holding GmbH; Moog Inc.; Nabtesco Aerospace, Inc.; and Woodward Governor Company.
Power Transmission Systems: The company competes with Kamatics (a subsidiary of Kaman Corporation); Pankl Aerospace Systems Inc. (a subsidiary of Pankl Racing Systems AG);
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOODRICH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOODRICH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOODRICH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOODRICH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOODRICH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Goodrich Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Goodrich Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Goodrich Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Goodrich Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Goodrich Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOODRICH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOODRICH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOODRICH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOODRICH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOODRICH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOODRICH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Goodrich Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Goodrich Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Goodrich Corp. Major Shareholders
Goodrich Corp. History
Goodrich Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Goodrich Corp. Offices and Representations
Goodrich Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Goodrich Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Goodrich Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Goodrich Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Goodrich Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Goodrich Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Goodrich Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Goodrich Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Goodrich Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Goodrich Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Goodrich Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Goodrich Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?