- The report contains detailed information about Suzuki Motor Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Suzuki Motor Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Suzuki Motor Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Suzuki Motor Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Suzuki Motor Corp. business.
About Suzuki Motor Corp.
Suzuki Motor Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATV), outboard motors, and other products worldwide. The companys other products include generators, boats, motorized wheelchairs, electro-scooters, industrial equipment. The company consists of subsidiaries of 153 companies and affiliates of 27 companies. Suzuki operates in 190 countries with main production facilities in 23 countries.
In 2004, the company introduced various motorcycle models, including the GSXR600, GSX-R750 and V-Strom (DL650); and ATV models, including the Twin Peaks 700 4 4 (LT-V700F). In addition, the company offers DF250, a model in the Suzuki outboard motor lineup, as well as Suzuki's 4-stroke outboard motor lineup includes a range of products from the DF4 (2.9 kW, 4 HP) up to the DF250 (184.0 kW, 250 HP). The company launched a sporty-looking compact car in India.
In April 2003, Suzuki reached a basic agreement with Fiat Auto S.p.A. for joint development of a SUV. The vehicle, based on Suzuki's A-Segment Platform, would be a small, 5-door, 4-wheel-drive model, and is planned to be offered in both gasoline and diesel engine versions.
Motorcycles are manufactured by the company. In overseas, it is additionally manufactured by a subsidiary, Thai Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. an affiliate, Jinan Qinqi Suzuki Motorcycle Co., Ltd. and others. Some of parts are manufactured by subsidiaries, Suzuki Toyama Auto Parts Mfg. Co., Ltd. and others, and those parts are purchased by the company. The marketing of the motorcycles is conducted in the domestic market through a subsidiary, Suzuki Motorcycle Sales (Higashi Nihon), Inc. and other marketing companies, and in overseas markets through a subsidiary, Suzuki International Europe GmbH and other marketing companies.
Automobiles are manufactured by the company, as well as in overseas markets, by a subsidiary, Magyar Suzuki Corp., an affiliate, CAMI Automotive, Inc. and others. Some of parts are manufactured by Suzuki Hamamatsu Auto Parts Mfg. Co., Ltd. and others, and they are purchased by the company. The marketing of automobiles is carried out in the domestic market by a subsidiary, Suzuki Motor Sales Kinki, Inc. and other marketing companies throughout the market, and in overseas markets, by a subsidiary, American Suzuki Motor Corp. and other marketing companies. The business of logistic services is conducted by a subsidiary, Suzuki Transportation and Packing Co., Ltd.
Outboard motors are manufactured mainly by the company and marketed by a subsidiary, Suzuki Marine Co., Ltd. and others. In the domestic market, the marketing of motorized wheel chairs and electro senior vehicles is conducted by subsidiaries, such as Suzuki Motor Sales Kinki, Inc. and others, and the marketing of houses is conducted by a subsidiary, Suzuki Business Co., Ltd.
Maruti Suzuki India, Ltd, Suzuki Motor Corporation and Magneti Marelli have signed an agreement to form a joint venture in India for manufacturing electronic control units (ECU) for diesel engines. In the joint venture Magneti Marelli would hold 51% stake, Maruti Suzuki India, Ltd, 19% and Suzuki Motor Corporation, 30%.
Maruti Suzuki India, Ltd. (MSIL), Suzuki Motor Corp. (SMC) and Magneti Marelli SpA (MM), have entered into a tripartite joint venture (JV) agreement. The JV partners plan to manufacture electronic control units of diesel engines at the unit to be set up at Manesar in Haryana. MM is to hold 51% stake, while SMC and MSIL would take 30 and 19% respectively.
The company and Itochu Corp. have formed a joint venture Suzuki Leasing International (Thailand) Co., a motorcycle finance firm.
On December 11, 2009, Volkswagen AG has reached an understanding with Suzuki Motor Corp. to set up a partnership.
Suzuki Motor Corporation was founded in 1909 by Michio Suzuki. It was formerly known as Suzuki Loom Works and changed its name to Suzuki Loom Manufacturing Co. in 1920; to Suzuki Motor Co., Ltd. in 1954; and then to Suzuki Motor Corporation in 1990.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Suzuki Motor Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Suzuki Motor Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Suzuki Motor Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Suzuki Motor Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Suzuki Motor Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUZUKI MOTOR CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Suzuki Motor Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Suzuki Motor Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Suzuki Motor Corp. Major Shareholders
Suzuki Motor Corp. History
Suzuki Motor Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Suzuki Motor Corp. Offices and Representations
Suzuki Motor Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Suzuki Motor Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Suzuki Motor Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Suzuki Motor Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Suzuki Motor Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Suzuki Motor Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Suzuki Motor Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Suzuki Motor Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Suzuki Motor Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Suzuki Motor Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Suzuki Motor Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Suzuki Motor Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?