- The report contains detailed information about Sun Hydraulics Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sun Hydraulics Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sun Hydraulics Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sun Hydraulics Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sun Hydraulics Corp. business.
About Sun Hydraulics Corp.
Sun Hydraulics Corporation engages in the design and manufacture of screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves, manifolds, and integrated packages for sale to international markets. These products are integral parts of hydraulic systems and are used by a variety of capital goods equipment manufacturers to control force, speed and motion.
The company has operations in the United States, England, Germany, France, Korea, China and India (the Chinese operation is a joint venture and the Indian operation is a Liaison office).
Screw-in Hydraulic Cartridge Valves: Sun Hydraulics screw-in hydraulic cartridge valves are offered in five size ranges and include both electrically actuated and non-electrically actuated products.
Standard Manifolds: A manifold is a solid block of metal, usually aluminum or ductile iron, which is machined to create threaded cavities and channels into which screw-in cartridge valves can be installed and through which the hydraulic fluid flows. The companys products allow customers to integrate the companys screw-in cartridge valves into their machinery and equipment.
Integrated Packages (using custom designed manifolds): An integrated package consists of multiple cartridges assembled into a custom designed manifold for a specific customer to provide the specific operating characteristics of a customers circuit.
The companys customers are classified by being mobile or industrial. Mobile applications involve equipment that generally is not fixed in place and is often operated in an uncontrolled environment, such as construction, agricultural, mining, and fire and rescue and other utility equipment. Industrial applications involve equipment that generally is fixed in place in a controlled environment. Applications include automation machinery, presses, plastics machinery, such as injection molding equipment, and machine tools.
Sun Hydraulics Corporation was founded in 1970.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sun Hydraulics Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sun Hydraulics Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sun Hydraulics Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sun Hydraulics Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sun Hydraulics Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SUN HYDRAULICS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Major Shareholders
Sun Hydraulics Corp. History
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Offices and Representations
Sun Hydraulics Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sun Hydraulics Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Hydraulics Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Sun Hydraulics Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sun Hydraulics Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sun Hydraulics Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?