- The report contains detailed information about Shengkai Innovations, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Shengkai Innovations, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Shengkai Innovations, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Shengkai Innovations, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Shengkai Innovations, Inc. business.
About Shengkai Innovations, Inc.
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of ceramic valves. The companys valve sizes range from 32mm to 1000mm and can withstand pressure up to 42MPa.
The company provides a series of services related to industrial ceramic valves, including manufacture, installation, and maintenance of general industrial ceramic valves, as well as the design and manufacture of various non-standard ceramic valves as required by customers special operating conditions.
The company mainly produces industrial ceramic valves with calibers up to 1,000mm in various types and in different combinations of ceramic and metal coefficients, depending on their use.
As of June 30, 2010, the companys customers included Changsha Kaigao Valve Whole Set Co., Ltd.; Jiangxi Xinghuo Machinery Company Changsha Branch; Changchun Gaoneng Valve Co., Ltd.; Shandong Keneng Power Chemical Equipment Sets Co., Ltd.; Jilin Universal Valve Co., Ltd.; Xiamen Sanhua Electrial Equipment Co., Ltd.; Inner Mongolia DaiHai Electric Power Generation Co., Ltd.; Lanzhou High Pressure Valve Co., Ltd.; Zhejiang Huanqiu Power Station Valve Co., Ltd.; and Shanghai High & Medium Pressure Valves Co., Ltd.
As of June 30, 2010, the companys suppliers included Changzhou Lanfa Gm Equipment Co., Ltd.; Botou Alloy Casting Plant; Tianjin Baifu Actuator Technique Co., Ltd.; Jingning Zhenhua Alloy Steel Pump Manufactory, Ltd.; Wuxi Minwei Hydraulic Pneumatic Manufactory, Ltd.; Tianjin Dongrui Foundry Co., Ltd.; Tianjin Tuocheng Metal Products Co., Ltd.; Tianjin Zhiliang Metal Forging Co., Ltd.; Cangzhou Changyuan Pipe Fittings Co., Ltd.; and Jiangsu Yangzhou Electric Power Equipment Manufacture Factory.
The companys primary Chinese metal valve competitors include CNNC Sufa Technology Industry Co., Ltd, Neway Valve (Suzhou) Co., Ltd., Hunan Kefeng High-Pressure Valves Co., Ltd., and Lanzhou High-Pressure Valves Co., Ltd. Its primary ceramic valve competitors include Ceresist Inc.; Fujikin of America Inc.; and Shenzhen Nanbo Structure Ceramics Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Shengkai Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Shengkai Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHENGKAI INNOVATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Major Shareholders
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. History
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Offices and Representations
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Shengkai Innovations, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?