- The report contains detailed information about Atrium Innovations Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atrium Innovations Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atrium Innovations Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atrium Innovations Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atrium Innovations Inc. business.
About Atrium Innovations Inc.
Atrium Innovations Inc. engages in the innovation, formulation, production, and commercialization of science-based and professionally-endorsed products for health and nutrition industries. The company develops, manufactures, and markets approximately 1,350 health and nutrition finished products.
These products are generated primarily from natural sources and include vitamins, minerals and specialized products. They are marketed primarily through healthcare practitioners mostly in North America and Europe, such as physicians, chiropractors and naturopaths, as well as through direct to consumer and health food stores, and are based on scientifically supported formulas to deliver the expected health benefits.
Pure Encapsulations Product Line: Pure Encapsulations products are offered to healthcare practitioners. The product line consists of approximately 375 hypoallergenic products presented in vegetable based capsules and designed to meet the needs of healthcare practitioners. All products contain quantities of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, amino acids or herbal extracts with scientifically proven health benefits. Pure Encapsulations products contain no excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors or fragrance. Key products include potent and natural multivitamins for adults and children, condition specific and high-end antioxidants.
Douglas Laboratories Product Line: Douglas Laboratories offers a selection of approximately 1,000 branded, custom-label and private label products available in capsules, tablets, soft-gels, liquids and powders. Douglas Laboratories also offers various herbal supplements including Ayurvedic herbs, herbal combinations and the Max-V line of standardized herbs in vegetarian capsules.
Douglas Laboratories distributes its Xtra-Cell line of products, including the Xtra-Cell Comitris, a frozen liquid dietary supplement developed by the company, which is a complex of natural molecules obtained from marine biomass using a patented molecular separation biotechnology process and helps maintain healthy angiogenic balance and blood parameters. In addition, Douglas Laboratories is continually developing new products based upon the scientific and clinical research. Douglas Laboratories has sales offices in the Netherlands and in Spain.
Mucos Product Line: Mucoss main brand is Wobenzym, a systemic enzymebased product. Mucos products are mainly sold in Germany and Eastern Europe, but are also sold in Latin America and North America. In Germany, Wobenzym- N has an over-the-counter (OTC) drug status.
MCO Health Product Lines: Multicare and its subsidiary, MCO Health, were acquired in 2008. MCO Health has two main product lines, Orthica and SunWell. The Orthica brand has approximately 2,500 direct customers in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium, but also sells through food supplement wholesalers in the Netherlands. Orthica has a portfolio consisting of 140 science based products. The SunWell product line offers around 40 products. This brand is distributed through 1,550 chain drugstores and service supermarkets throughout the Netherlands.
AOV Product Line: Orthos and its subsidiary, AOV, were acquired in September 2008. AOV develops and markets food supplements through the Health Care Practitioner Channel, under the trademark AOV. The AOV portfolio of products are marketed and sold primarily through Complementary and Alternative Medicine practitioners and other professionals in the Netherlands. AOVs food supplement portfolio provides its customers with a range of approximately 170 products composed of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, antioxidants, multi-vitamins/minerals, amino acids, phytotherapeutics and other specific preparations.
NHS Product Lines: NHS was acquired in December 2008. NHS owns proprietary Multi-Probiotic blends, which include a product composed of 16 probiotic strains that are matrix encapsulated to survive stomach acid and deliver a concentration of active cell cultures per capsule.
In addition to manufacturing the products that are marketed under its various brands, the company also acts as contract manufacturer for health and nutrition products that are marketed by third parties under their own brands. These third party products are manufactured at its Douglas Laboratories, AquaCap and Atrium Innovations facilities, located respectively in Pittsburgh, Philadelphia and Quebec City. The company offers its services to clients for the manufacturing of capsules, tablets, as well as other forms of products, including liquid products.
With respect to liquid products, the company operates two cutting-edge liquid production plants, that of AquaCap in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and its Québec City production facility. The companys plants and their specialized manufacturing capacity are used mainly to produce liquid products for its various brands.
In February 2008, the company acquired Multicare B.V. (Multicare), located in Almere, the Netherlands. Multicare, through its subsidiary MCO Health B.V. (MCO Health), manufactures and markets a range of nutritional supplements, principally to healthcare practitioners in the Netherlands.
In September 2008, the company acquired Orthos Europe B.V. (Orthos). AOV Orthomoleculaire Voedingssupplementen B.V. (AOV), Orthos subsidiary situated in the Netherlands, develops and markets food supplements through the Health Care Practitioner Channel, under the trademark AOV. Orthos and its subsidiary AOV market their product portfolio primarily through Complementary and Alternative Medicine practitioners and other healthcare professionals in the Netherlands.
In December, 2008, the company acquired Nutri-Health Supplements, L.L.C. (NHS). NHS, whose headquarters are located in Arizona, the United States, markets nutritional supplements principally in the direct-to-consumer (DTC) channel. NHS markets its probiotic and enzyme-based products through the direct-to-consumer (DTC) channel, primarily via mail orders and also sells some of its product lines through the health food stores and healthcare practitioners markets.
Atrium Innovations, Inc. was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atrium Innovations Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atrium Innovations Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atrium Innovations Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atrium Innovations Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Consumer Products Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atrium Innovations Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATRIUM INNOVATIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atrium Innovations Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atrium Innovations Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atrium Innovations Inc. Major Shareholders
Atrium Innovations Inc. History
Atrium Innovations Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atrium Innovations Inc. Offices and Representations
Atrium Innovations Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atrium Innovations Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atrium Innovations Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Atrium Innovations Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Consumer Products Industry Statistics
Atrium Innovations Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atrium Innovations Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atrium Innovations Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atrium Innovations Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Atrium Innovations Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Atrium Innovations Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atrium Innovations Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atrium Innovations Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?