- The report contains detailed information about Sauer-Danfoss Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Sauer-Danfoss Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Sauer-Danfoss Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Sauer-Danfoss Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Sauer-Danfoss Inc. business.
About Sauer-Danfoss Inc.
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of hydraulic, electronic, electric, and mechanical components, as well as software and integrated systems that generate, transmit, and control power in mobile equipment.
The company's principal products are hydrostatic transmissions, open circuit piston pumps, open circuit gear pumps and motors, low speed high torque motors, steering units, microprocessor controls, electrohydraulics, and control valves. It sells its products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of highly engineered, off-road vehicles who use Sauer-Danfoss products to provide the hydraulic and electronic power for the propel, work, and control functions of their vehicles. The company's products are sold primarily to the agriculture, construction, road building, turf care, material handling, and specialty vehicle markets. It conducts its business globally under the Sauer-Danfoss name.
The company operates through three segments, including Propel, Work Function, and Controls.
This segment offers hydrostatic transmissions and related products that transmit the power from the engine to the wheel to propel a vehicle.
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures, and markets a range of closed circuit axial and bent axis piston hydrostatic transmissions for the propulsion of mobile equipment in the Americas, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. High-power (typically over 50 HP) and medium-power (typically 25 to 50 HP) applications for hydrostatic transmissions manufactured by the company include construction, road building, specialty, and agricultural mobile equipment. Light-power (typically 15 to 25 HP) and bantam-power (typically under 15 HP) applications for hydrostatic transmissions manufactured by the company include light agricultural and turf care mobile equipment.
Open Circuit Piston Pumps
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures, and markets open circuit piston pumps used to transform mechanical power from the engine to hydraulic power for the various functions of the vehicle.
Work Function Segment
This segment offers steering motors as well as gear pumps and motors that transmit power for the work functions of the vehicle.
Open Circuit Gear Pumps and Motors
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures, and markets a range of standard gear pumps and motors. Gear pumps and motors are mobile hydraulic pumps and motors in the industry.
Low Speed High Torque Motors
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures, and markets a line of geroller and gerotor motors used for both propel and work functions in all served markets.
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures, and markets hydrostatic steering units to customers throughout the world. These steering units convert steering wheel motion into hydraulic flow and pressure to provide steering motion for agricultural tractors, combines, turf care, marine, and earthmoving equipment.
This segment offers electrohydraulic controls, microprocessors, and valves that control and direct the power of a vehicle.
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures and markets a portfolio of electronic controls, including microprocessor-based controllers (both generic type to control any mobile machinery and specialized to control speed variability of Alternating Current electric motors), intelligent displays, joysticks and electronic sensors through its electronic and mechatronic operations in Minneapolis, Minnesota; Almhult, Sweden; Kaiserslautern, Germany; Neumunster, Germany; and Nordborg, Denmark. Electronic controls and software are used by OEMs to network hydrostatic transmissions and work function hydraulics of mobile equipment into systems.
Sauer-Danfoss designs, manufactures and markets various spool type control valves to meet its customers' needs, ranging from electrohydraulic valves for forestry and agricultural harvesting equipment, to valves for utility tractors. The company also designs, manufactures and markets a line of cartridge valves and hydraulic integrated circuits.
In 2009 the company completed the sale of its alternating current (AC) electric motor business which sold products into the material handling market.
In 2009 the company also sold the assets of its steering column business, which was located in Kolding, Denmark.
Hydrostatic Transmission Market: The company's competitors include Bosch Rexroth AG, Eaton Corporation, and Linde AG.
Open Circuit Piston Pumps, Gear Pumps and Motors Market: The company competes with Bosch Rexroth AG, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Casappa S.p.A. and Haldex, and Shimadzu Corporation.
Low Speed High Torque Motor Market: The company competes with Eaton Corporation, Bosch Rexroth AG, White Drive Products, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, and M+S Hydraulic.
Steering Unit Market: The company competes with Eaton Corporation, Zhenjiang Hydraulic Components Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Ognibene S.p.A., Bosch Rexroth AG, M+S Hydraulic, and Parker-Hannifin Corporation.
Control Valves Market: The company competes with HydraForce, Sterling Hydraulics, HUSCO International, Sun Hydraulics Corporation, Integrated Hydraulics Limited, Walvoil S.p.A., Bosch Rexroth Oil Control S.p.A., Parker-Hannifin Corporation, Bosch Rexroth AG, and Eaton Corporation.
Sauer-Danfoss, Inc. was founded in 1986.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Sauer-Danfoss Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Sauer-Danfoss Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SAUER-DANFOSS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Major Shareholders
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. History
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Offices and Representations
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?