- The report contains detailed information about RVB Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RVB Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RVB Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RVB Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RVB Holdings Ltd. business.
About RVB Holdings Ltd.
R.V.B. Holdings Ltd engages in the development, manufacture, marketing, and sale of training and simulation systems for military applications worldwide.
The company's activities can be divided into the following main units: live and embedded training; virtual training (simulators); and constructive training. The company engages in the following areas: Live and Embedded Training Systems: On-Board, Combat Training Systems, such as the Ehud; Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation, or ACMI, Naval Combat Instrumentation System, or NCMI; and Embedded simulation systems, such as Embedded Virtual Avionics or EVA, In-Flight Electronic Warfare Simulation or IFEWS, and Hybrid Air Defense Embedded Simulation System (HADES).
Virtual and Constructive Training Systems: Flight simulators for fighter aircraft, helicopters, trainer aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles; Armored & Gunnery Simulators and Infantry Simulators; Infantry and Special forces Simulators; and Naval Tactical Trainers, or NTT, and Action Speed Tactical Trainers, or ASTT.
The company designs, develops and markets new generation technologies for live, embedded, virtual and constructive training.
Live and Embedded Training
The companys on-board training product line includes the following systems:
Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation: The Ehud air combat maneuvering instrumentation, or ACMI, system is an on-board, autonomous training and safety suite. This system is designed to improve the airborne training of an aircraft crew on various missions.
Ehud offers a combination of range-less, real-time and post-flight training and debriefing systems together with safety warnings and operational capabilities. The Ehud ACMI system includes features, such as mid-air and ground collision warning systems.
Naval Combat Instrumentation System: The companys naval combat maneuvering instrumentation (NCMI), is a full-scale on-board training system. The system enables the conduct of both live field training sessions at sea and constructive war-gaming exercises ashore. The basic concept behind the companys NCMI is the deployment of a distributed embedded simulation system on-board an instrumented ship and a maritime patrol aircraft. The companys NCMI system supports the debriefing, analysis, and evaluation of naval warfare exercises at command levels.
The companys NCMI system supports various training levels ranging from operators training at console level, through sub-team and team training, and up to full fleet training. The companys NCMI system provides training in tactical simulators and improves the reality of seaborne exercises through the use of computer generated forces integrated with live exercises.
The company is marketing a range of embedded simulation solutions. These solutions are an outcome of the synergies gained from the combination of on-board training and simulation technologies.
Embedded Virtual Avionics Suite (EVA): The companys Embedded Virtual Avionics Suite, or EVA, is a embedded simulation suite, installed on basic or trainer aircraft, transforms training aircraft into virtual fighter aircraft.
An EVA standard training aircraft is equipped or refitted to replicate the cockpit and avionics instrumentation panel of specifically targeted fighters. The refitted trainers would resemble the behavior, displays and controls of the fighter sensors (such as air-to air radar, air to ground radar and radar warnings receiver, which is part of the electronic warfare suite of fighters and seekers) and weapon systems.
In-Flight Electronic Warfare Simulation (IFEWS): The companys in-flight electronic warfare simulator, or IFEWS, is an autonomous, on-board threat-environment training and safety suite. The system is an embedded simulator for the training and debriefing of electronic warfare (EW), scenarios, simulating the real EW systems in an aircraft. IFEWS provides a virtual EW range and includes its post-flight debriefing capabilities.
The companys IFEWS generates a range of on-board simulation of virtual ground and airborne threats. The virtual range, created and managed
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RVB Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RVB Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RVB Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RVB Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RVB Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RVB HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RVB Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RVB Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RVB Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
RVB Holdings Ltd. History
RVB Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RVB Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
RVB Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RVB Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RVB Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
RVB Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
RVB Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RVB Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RVB Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RVB Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
RVB Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
RVB Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RVB Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RVB Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?