- The report contains detailed information about Elbit Systems Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Elbit Systems Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Elbit Systems Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Elbit Systems Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Elbit Systems Ltd. business.
About Elbit Systems Ltd.
Elbit Systems Ltd. develops, manufactures, and integrates defense electronic and electro-optic systems primarily in Israel, the United States, and Europe. The company focuses on designing, developing, manufacturing and integrating command, control, communication, computer, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) network centric systems, including unmanned vehicles, for defense and homeland security applications. It also performs upgrade programs for airborne, land and naval defense platforms. It develops and manufactures systems and aero structures for the commercial aviation market. The company also provides a range of support services.
The companys major activities include: military aircraft and helicopter systems; helmet mounted systems; commercial aviation systems and aero structures; unmanned aircraft systems; naval systems; land vehicle systems; command, control, communications, computer and intelligence (C4I) systems; electro-optic and countermeasures systems; homeland security systems; EW and signal intelligence systems; and various commercial activities.
Elbit Systems of America LLC
The company conducts majority its U.S. business through Elbit Systems of America, LLC (Elbit Systems of America), and its wholly owned subsidiaries, including: EFW Inc. (EFW), Kollsman, Inc. (Kollsman), International Enterprises, Inc. (IEI), Innovative Concepts, Inc. (ICI) and Talla-Com, Tallahassee Communications Industries, Inc. (Talla-Com). The company holds its 100% interest in Elbit Systems of America through a Delaware holding company, Elbit Systems U.S. Corp. (ESC).
Elbit Systems of America provides products and system solutions focusing on U.S. military, commercial aviation, homeland security and medical instrumentation customers. Elbit Systems of America is organized along various main business lines operating out of five primary operational facilities. The business lines include Airborne Solutions, Land Solutions, C4I Solutions, Sensor and Electro-Optics Solutions, Services and Support Solutions, Commercial Aviation Kollsman and Medical Instruments KMC Systems. Elbit Systems of Americas main operation centers include its facilities in Fort Worth, Texas; Merrimack, New Hampshire; Tallahassee, Florida; and Talladega, Alabama, and McLean, Virginia.
Elbit Systems of America acts as a contractor for U.S. Foreign Military Funding (FMF) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. Elbit Systems of America, Elbit Systems, ESC and the DOD are parties to a Special Security Agreement (SSA). The SSA provides the framework for controls and procedures to protect classified information and export controlled data.
Vision Systems International LLC (VSI): Elbit Systems of America and Rockwell Collins Inc. (Rockwell Collins) each own 50% of VSI. VSI acts on a world-wide basis on behalf of Rockwell Collins and Elbit Systems/ Elbit Systems of America in the area of helmet mounted display systems for fixed-wing military and paramilitary aircraft. VSI performs marketing, project management, contract administration and systems engineering. Elbit Systems, Elbit Systems of America and Rockwell Collins each have provided VSI with licenses to use their helmet mounted display technologies.
UAS Dynamics: Elbit Systems of America and GDATP Holdings, Inc. each own 50% of UASD, which was established to market, design, manufacture, and supply UAS solutions to customers in the U.S. market. Elbit Systems and General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products, Inc. each have licensed to UASD certain technology in support of the unmanned aircraft vehicle business.
Elbit Systems Electro-Optics Elop Ltd. (Elop): Based in Rehovot, Israel, its wholly-owned subsidiary Elop designs, engineers, manufactures and supports a range of electro-optic systems and products mainly for defense, space and homeland security applications.
Elbit Systems Land and C4I Tadiran Ltd. (ESLC-T): ESLC-T engages in the worldwide market for land-based systems and products for military vehicles, C4I systems and communications systems and equipment.
Elisra Electronic Systems Ltd. (Elisra): Elisra is an
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Elbit Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Elbit Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Elbit Systems Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Elbit Systems Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Elbit Systems Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ELBIT SYSTEMS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Elbit Systems Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Elbit Systems Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Elbit Systems Ltd. Major Shareholders
Elbit Systems Ltd. History
Elbit Systems Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Elbit Systems Ltd. Offices and Representations
Elbit Systems Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Elbit Systems Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Elbit Systems Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Elbit Systems Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Elbit Systems Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Elbit Systems Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Elbit Systems Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Elbit Systems Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Elbit Systems Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Elbit Systems Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Elbit Systems Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Elbit Systems Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?