- The report contains detailed information about Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Qingling Motors Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. business.
About Qingling Motors Co. Ltd.
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of light-duty trucks, pick-up trucks, multi-purpose vehicles, medium and heavy-duty trucks, and diesel and petrol engines in the Peoples Republic of China. The company also engages in the production of moulds for the manufacture of automobile parts. Qingling Motors Co. offers its products under the Isuzu brand name. The company is a subsidiary of Qingling Motors (Group) Company Limited.
The company conducts its operations through six segments, including Light-Duty Trucks, Multipurposes Vehicles, Pick-up Trucks, Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks, Other Vehicles, and Automobile Parts and Accessories.
Light-Duty Trucks: This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of light-duty trucks.
Pick-up Trucks: This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of pick-up trucks.
Medium and Heavy-Duty Trucks: This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of medium and heavy-duty trucks.
Other Vehicles: This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of vehicles other than light-duty trucks, pick-up trucks, and medium and heavy-duty trucks.
Automobile Parts and Accessories: This segment engages in the manufacture and sale of automobile parts and accessories.
In 2008, the company established a joint venture company, Qingling Isuzu (Chonqing) Automobile Sales and Service Co., Ltd., which engages in the sales of Isuzu automobiles, assembly and parts manufactured by the company and the provision of relevant after-sales service of vehicles.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. QINGLING MOTORS CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. History
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Qingling Motors Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?