- The report contains detailed information about Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC business.
About Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC
Gas Turbine Efficiency plc, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and supplies cleantech energy saving and performance enhancing solutions to the power generation, oil and gas, heavy and light fuel, and aviation industries. It offers combustion repair and design solutions; fuel management solutions, such as fuel systems engineering and design, manufacturing, quality control, calibration, and in-house and field service support; and controls and auxiliaries, including gas turbine modernizations and upgrades, combustion turbine auxiliaries, instrument and electrical controls, gas turbine product solutions, industrial parts and supplies, and field services. The company also provides monitoring and diagnostics solutions, including combustion dynamics monitoring, monitoring solutions, portable systems, permanent monitoring systems, high temperature sensors, intermediate temperature sensors, and advanced capabilities and consulting services; plant optimization solutions; compressor cleaning services; and power augmentation systems. It sells its products through various sales channels, including original equipment manufacturers, third parties, and direct to end users primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, the Russian Federation, and Asia. Gas Turbine Efficiency plc is based in Jarfalla, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GAS TURBINE EFFICIENCY PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Major Shareholders
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC History
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Offices and Representations
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gas Turbine Efficiency PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?