- The report contains detailed information about Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. business.
About Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Mahindra & Mahindra, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture, distribution, and sale of tractors, multi-utility vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and three wheelers. It also designs, develops, manufactures, and markets implements that are used in conjunction with tractors. The group operates in Automotive, Farm Equipment, Information Technology solutions, Trade and Financial Services, Infrastructure Development, and Automotive Component sectors.
The Automotive Division manufactures utility vehicles, light commercial vehicles and three wheelers. The companys products in this segment include Bolero Range, which includes Bolero and Bolero Camper; Pickup Range, which includes Utility, Pik-Up, NC 640DP, Pik-Up CBC; MaXX Range that includes MaXX and MaXX-LX; CL Range that includes 500-550MDI; MMRange that includes 540/550 DP, 540/550 XDB and 550 PE; Commander Range that includes 650 DI, 750 ST and 750 DI Long; Hard Top Range, which includes Economy, Marshall DI, 775 XDB, 3 Door, 5 Door, Marshall Deluxe and Marshall Royale; Voyager Range that includes Voyager, Voyager Delivery Van and Voyager Ambulance; LCV Range that includes CabKing 576, FJ470-DS4 High Roof Omnibus, DI 3200, FJ Minibus, Tourister, Cabking 576DI and Loadking DI; Three Wheeler Range that includes Champion DX and Champion; Alternative Fuel Range that includes CNG, Bijlee and FJ CNG Minibus; Army Range that includes Rakshak and 550 XD; and Export Range that includes Single Cab, Double Cab, 4WD, MM-775 and Classic. M&M's automotive division also exports its products to several countries in Africa, Asia and European & Latin American countries.
Mahindra Defense System
Military Vehicles: The Company's Military Vehicles include Double Strecher Ambulance, Weapon Carriers, Rapid Intervention Vehicles, Water Trucks, Light Logistic Carriers and Station Wagons. MDS also carries out Bullet Proofing of vehicles and Cash in Transit Vans.
Farm Equipment Sector
The Tractor (Farm Equipment) Division makes agricultural tractors and implements that are used in conjunction with tractors. This division has also ventured into manufacturing of industrial engines. The Company also designs, develops, manufactures and markets tractors as well as implements which are used in conjunction with tractors. The tractor industry in India is segmented by horsepower into the lower segment of 25 HP, mid-segment of 35 HP and higher segment of 45 HP and above. The Company's Farm Equipment Sector has a presence in all these segments across all states.
The Farm Equipment Sector has also ventured into manufacturing of Industrial Engines. M&M Industrial engines are used for various applications like Genset, Industrial, Construction, Marine Compressors. These engines are manufactured at the Company's state of art Engine Assembly plants at Kandivli and Nagpur. M&M exports tractors to United States, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and African countries like Uganda, Nigeria and Zambia.
The Company's Tractors Below 30 HP include Yuvraj, 265 DI Sarpanch, 265 DI Bhoomiputra. Tractors Between 30-40 HP include Arjun 445 DI, 275 DI TU Sarpanch, 275 DI TU Bhoomiputra, 475 DI - Sarpanch and 475 DI - Bhoomiputra. Tractors Above 40 HP include Arjun 555 DI, Arjun 605 DI, 575 DI - Sarpanch, 575 DI Bhoomiputra, 585 DI - Sarpanch. Farm Implements include Rigid Tine Cultivator, Mounted Offset Disk Harrow, Spring Loaded Tiller, Mounted Disc Plough, Leveller, Mounted Mould Board Plough, Heavy Duty Tiller and Reversible Plough.
Information Technology Solutions
The Company's IT solutions include Management Information Systems to high end Knowledge Management Systems involving customized Internet Search Robots, Document and Database Management Systems. The Company also provides Digital Consulting, E-Security, Modeling/Simulation and Mobile Computing as well as Real Time Decision Support Systems. MDS has also undertaken proactive development of Mobile Battlefield/ Border Surveillance Platforms, Simulators for training in Small Arms as well as Virtual Reality based training systems.
MDS products include Light Armoured Multi Role Vehicle, Bullet P
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Automobiles Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAHINDRA & MAHINDRA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. History
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Automobiles Industry Statistics
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?