- The report contains detailed information about Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA business.
About Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of products to the automotive industry worldwide. It operates in three segments: Automotive Systems, Commercial Vehicle Systems, and Power Products Systems. The Automotive Systems division engages in the design, development, and manufacture of mechanical and electro-mechanical light-duty motion comfort and seat comfort systems, including seat adjusters, seat recline, side bolsters and lumbar support, cables, arm rests, and head restraints, as well as seat heating, ventilation, and massage systems. It also offers custom-engineered cable controls and shift systems, as well as fluid bulk hoses and engineered hose assemblies. The Commercial Vehicle Systems division offers operator control systems consisting of gearshift systems, bulk hose, engineered hose assemblies, clutch actuation products, air couplings, stabilizing rods, and components for industrial vehicle markets. The Power Products Systems division designs and manufactures vehicle control systems, such as engineered pedal systems, gearshift systems, steering columns, cables and controls, electronics and displays, and architectural products to the manufacturers of commercial, industrial, agricultural, and construction vehicles. The company was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Industry Position Analysis
6. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. NORWAY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KONGSBERG AUTOMOTIVE HOLDING ASA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Major Shareholders
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA History
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Offices and Representations
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Capital Market Snapshot
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA 1-year Stock Charts
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA 5-year Stock Charts
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kongsberg Automotive Holding ASA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?