- The report contains detailed information about China XD Plastics Company Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China XD Plastics Company Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China XD Plastics Company Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China XD Plastics Company Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China XD Plastics Company Ltd. business.
About China XD Plastics Company Ltd.
China XD Plastics Company Limited, through its subsidiary, Harbin Xinda Macromolecule Material Co., Ltd., engages in the development, manufacture, and distribution of modified plastics, primarily for automotive applications.
The company also provides specially engineered plastics and environment-friendly plastics for use in the assembly of equipment for oilfields, mining, ship power, power station equipment, and other industries. Its specialized plastics are utilized in the exterior and interior trim and in the functional components of approximately 30 automobile brands manufactured in China, including Audi, Red Flag, Volkswagen, and Mazda. The automotive applications for its plastics include exteriors (automobile bumpers, rear- and side- view mirrors, license plate), interiors (door panels, dashboard, steering wheel, glove compartment and safety belt components), and functional components (air conditioner casing, heating and ventilation casing, engine covers, and air ducts).
The company's products are organized into seven categories, including modified polypropylene; modified ABS; modified nylon; engineering plastic; alloy plastic; modified plastic; and modified plastic for special engineering.
COMPNIPER: This is a form of modified polypropylene that exhibits high fluidity and impact resistance. These products are primarily used for the interior automobile parts, such as the inner panels, instrument panels, and box lids. 45 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
COMPWIPER: This is a form of modified polypropylene that exhibits low-temperature-resistance and impact resistance. These products are primarily used for external automobile parts, such as the front and back bumpers and mudguards. 25 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
COMPGOPER: This is a form of modified polypropylene that exhibits high-temperature-resistance and resistance to static. These products are used primarily for automobile functional components, such as the unit heater shells and air conditioner shells. 38 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
MOALLOLY: This is a form of modified ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styreme) plastic that exhibits high gloss, high rigidity, and size stability. These products are primarily used for automobile functional components, such as the heat dissipating grid and wheel covers. 7 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
POLGPAMR: This is a form of modified nylon that exhibits high wear and heat resistance. These products are primarily used for automotive parts requiring high flame and heat resistance. 10 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
MOAMIOLY: This is a wear-resistant form of engineering plastic. These products are primarily used for the engine hood, intake manifold, and bearings. 9 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
BRBSPCL: This is a form of alloy plastic. These products are used primarily for the rearview mirror, grille, automotive electronics and other components. The products can also be used in computers, plasma TVs, mobile phones, and other electronic and electrical consumer products. 6 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
POLGBSMR: This is a form of modified plastic, is used in automobiles with environmental standard requirements. 5 of these products have been certified for use in the Chinese auto industry.
Modified Plastic for Special Engineering
PEEK: This is a special engineering form of modified plastic that can be used in communication and transportation, electronic and electric appliance, machinery, medical equipment and analytical equipment.
The companys suppliers include Dalian Free Trade Zone Mankeri International Trade Co., Ltd. and Dalian Lanhai International Trade Co., Ltd.
The companys primary Chinese competitor in the automobile industry includes Guangzhou Kingfa Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
China XD Plastics Company Limited was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China XD Plastics Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China XD Plastics Company Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA XD PLASTICS COMPANY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Major Shareholders
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. History
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Offices and Representations
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China XD Plastics Company Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?