- The report contains detailed information about Hurco Companies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hurco Companies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hurco Companies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hurco Companies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hurco Companies Inc. business.
About Hurco Companies Inc.
Hurco Companies, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of computerized machine tools, consisting primarily of vertical machining centers (mills) and turning centers (lathes), to companies in the metal working industry. The companys computer control systems and software products are primarily sold as integral components of its computerized machine tool products.
The companys products consist of general purpose computerized machine tools for the metal cutting industry, principally, vertical machining centers and turning centers, with which its proprietary software and computer control systems are integrated. It also produces computer control systems and related software for press brake applications that are sold as retrofit units for installation on existing or new press brake machines. In addition, the company produces and distributes software options, control upgrades, hardware accessories, and replacement parts for its machine tool product lines, as well as provides operator training and support services to its customers.
Computerized Machine Tools Machining and Turning Centers
The company engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of computerized machine tools equipped with an integrated interactive computer control system that features its WinMax software. Its computer control system enables a machine tool operator to create two-dimensional or three-dimensional machining programs directly from an engineering drawing or computer aided design geometry file.
The companys offering of machining centers, equipped with either a twin touch-screen console or a single-touch screen console consists of six product lines.
VM Product Line: The VM product line includes vertical machining centers for the entry level market. The VM line consists of five models in three sizes with X-axis travels of 26, 40, and 50 inches.
VMX Product Line: The VMX product line includes vertical machining centers for manufacturers. The VMX line consists of 14 models in seven sizes with X-axis travels of 24, 30, 40, 50, 60, 64, and 84 inches.
Five Axis Product Line: The five-axis product line is targeted at manufacturers seeking to produce multi sided parts in a single setup.
TM/TMM Product Line: The TM series is designed for entry-level job shops and contract manufacturers for processing of small to medium lot sizes. The TM is offered in three models with chucks of 6, 8, and 10 inches respectively. The companys TMM product line allows customers to complete secondary milling, drilling, and tapping operations. The company offers two TMM models.
TMX Product Line: The TMX product line consists of high performance turning centers. It has4 TMX models, three with chucks of 8 inches and one with a chuck of 10 inches. Two of the models are equipped with an additional axis and motorized live tooling, and one of those models has an additional spindle.
Specialty Product Lines
This category includes three product series: the dual column DCX Series, the zone VTXZ Series, and the horizontal HTX Series. In 2009, the company added a second machining center to the DCX Series. This 3-meter DCX32 machining center surpassed the DCX22 as the machining center.
Computer Control Systems and Software
The companys machine tool computer control systems and software products are sold directly to end users and/or to original equipment manufacturers.
Autobend: The companys Autobend computer control systems are applied to metal bending press brake machines that form parts from sheet metal and steel plate, which include microprocessor based computer control and back gauge. The company markets two models of its Autobend computer control systems for press brake machines, in combination with six back gauges, through distributors to end users as retrofit units for installation on existing or new press brake machines, as well as to original equipment manufacturers and importers.
Software Products: The company offers software option products for two dimensional and three dimensional programming. These products are sold to users of its computerized machine tools equipped with its twin touch-screen or single touch-scr
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HURCO COMPANIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HURCO COMPANIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HURCO COMPANIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HURCO COMPANIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HURCO COMPANIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hurco Companies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hurco Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hurco Companies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hurco Companies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hurco Companies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HURCO COMPANIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HURCO COMPANIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HURCO COMPANIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HURCO COMPANIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HURCO COMPANIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HURCO COMPANIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hurco Companies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hurco Companies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hurco Companies Inc. Major Shareholders
Hurco Companies Inc. History
Hurco Companies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hurco Companies Inc. Offices and Representations
Hurco Companies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hurco Companies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hurco Companies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Hurco Companies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Hurco Companies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hurco Companies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hurco Companies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hurco Companies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Hurco Companies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Hurco Companies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hurco Companies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hurco Companies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?