- The report contains detailed information about Hudaco Industries Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hudaco Industries Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hudaco Industries Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hudaco Industries Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hudaco Industries Ltd. business.
About Hudaco Industries Ltd.
Hudaco Industries Limited, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the import and distribution of industrial and security products primarily in South Africa. It offers various bearings and power transmission products, including anti-friction bearings, seals and transmission products, oil and hydraulic seals, clutch kits and automotive ignition leads, special solid and hollow round steel, specialized plastic pipe and fittings, power transmission and conveyor belting products, industrial hose, conveyor drive pulleys, forgings and rolling, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, industrial plugs and sockets, geared motors, frequency inverters and electric motors, electric cabling, plugs, sockets, electric feeder systems, crane materials, controllers, and monitors and regulators to the manufacturing, mining, agricultural, and automotive aftermarkets. The company also provides powered products, such as power tools and outboard motors, stern drives, survey equipment, and rivets, as well as engages in marketing and servicing Deutz diesel engines and spares for the construction, mining, manufacturing, marine, agricultural, and retail markets. In addition, it distributes security equipment, including intruder detection, closed circuit television, access control, and fiber optic equipment. Further, the company manufactures oil seals; conveyor drive pulleys, forgings, and rollings; and industrial plugs and sockets, as well as manufactures and distributes hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Hudaco Industries was founded in 1891 and is based in Elandsfontein, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hudaco Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hudaco Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hudaco Industries Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hudaco Industries Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Auto Parts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hudaco Industries Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HUDACO INDUSTRIES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Major Shareholders
Hudaco Industries Ltd. History
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Offices and Representations
Hudaco Industries Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Auto Parts Industry Statistics
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hudaco Industries Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Hudaco Industries Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Hudaco Industries Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hudaco Industries Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hudaco Industries Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?