- The report contains detailed information about NeuMedia, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NeuMedia, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NeuMedia, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NeuMedia, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NeuMedia, Inc. business.
About NeuMedia, Inc.
NeuMedia, Inc. engages in the publishing and distribution of entertainment content primarily focused on video and games for third generation (3G) mobile networks.
The company publishes its content in approximately 40 countries with distribution representing approximately 1 billion subscribers. It has developed an intellectual property portfolio to its 18 to 40 year old target demographic (18 to 40) that includes worldwide or territory mobile rights to content from film, television, and lifestyle media companies.
The company has built a proprietary mobile publishing platform that includes tools that automate handset portability for the distribution of images and video; a mobile games development suite that automates the porting of mobile games and applications to approximately 1,500 handsets; and a content standards and ratings system globally adopted by wireless carriers to assist with the responsible deployment of age-verified programming and services.
The company maintains distribution agreements with mobile network operators throughout the North American, European, Latin America, and the Asia-Pacific regions that include Verizon, Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Telefonica, America Movil, Hutchinson 3G, O2, and Orange. It maintains a worldwide distribution agreement with Vodafone. Through this relationship, in certain markets it serves as Vodafones supplier and aggregator of late night content, a portion of which is age-verified. The company has similar agreements with other operators in selected territories for both Late Night and Play for Prizes mobile games categories.
In addition to its content publishing business through mobile operators, the company operates a suite of direct to consumer services, including text and video chat and Web2mobile marketing services of video, images, and games that are promoted through on-line, print, and TV advertising. In addition to mobile video clips, games, WAP sites, and other entertainment applications, the company is focusing its development and licensing activities on complementary applications, such as in game advertising, TV-SMS campaigns, play-for-prizes, and multi-player games.
Renux is companys carrier class content management and publishing platform developed internally for the deployment and marketing of mobile content and applications. The system supports approximately 350 WAP sites, approximately 66 mobile TV channels, and 250 games in 18 languages. The Renux content management system stores image and video content formatted for 1.5G to approximately 3G devices, and incorporates a metadata format that categorizes the content for handset recognition, programming, marketing, and reporting. The company maintains content hosting facilities in Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Frankfurt that support the distribution of content to mobile network operators globally.
RapidPort is companys software suite that enables the development and porting of mobile games and applications to approximately 1,500 different handsets from manufacturers, including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson. It has created an automated handset abstraction tool. The RapidPort development platform supports various wireless device formats, including J2ME, BREW, DoJa, and Symbian, and provides localization in approximately 18 languages.
Nitro-CDP is an internally developed content download and delivery platform for mobile network operators, portals, and content publishers. The Nitro-CDP platform allows for real-time content upload, editing, rating, and deployment, and merchandising. The platform enables mobile network operators to manage various mobile download transactions across multiple channels and categories. Nitro-CDP also provides cross-promotional tools, including purchase history-based up-sales and advertising, an individual My Downloads area for each consumer and peer-to-peer recommendations.
The CMX Wrapper technology, developed internally by the company, enables mobile operators to integrate additional and complimentary functionality into existing mobile games and applications without the need to alter the original code or involve the original developer.
Play-for-Prizes - Competition Goes Mobile
The company Games for-prizes network, deployed by mobile operators across the U.S., such as AT&T Wireless and Verizon, offers various genres of games in which players compete in daily and weekly skill-based multiplayer tournaments to win prizes.
WAAT Media Wireless Content Standards Rating Matrix
The company has developed a proprietary content standards matrix known as the WAAT Media Wireless Content Standards Ratings Matrix (the Ratings Matrix). The Ratings Matrix has been filed with the Library of Congresss Copyright Office. It is the globally-accepted content ratings system for age-verified mobile programming that encompasses language, violence, and explicitness. The system is licensed on a royalty-free basis by the worlds mobile carriers and content providers and is the basis for the United Kingdoms Code of Practice. The Ratings Matrix supports 33 ratings levels and incorporates a suite of content validation tools that takes into account country-by-country carrier programming requirements and local broadcast standards.
The companys competitors include Arvato, Minick, Jamba, Buongiorno, Mobile Streams, Glu Mobile, ZED Group, and Gameloft.
In June 2010, the company sold all of the operating subsidiaries of AMV Holding Limited, a mobile media and marketing company delivered games and lifestyle content directly to consumers in the United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, and various other European countries.
The company was founded in 2003. It was formerly known as Mandalay Media, Inc. and changed its name to NeuMedia, Inc. in May 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NEUMEDIA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NEUMEDIA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NEUMEDIA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NEUMEDIA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NEUMEDIA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NeuMedia, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NeuMedia, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NeuMedia, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NeuMedia, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NeuMedia, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NEUMEDIA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NEUMEDIA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NEUMEDIA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NEUMEDIA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NEUMEDIA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NEUMEDIA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NeuMedia, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NeuMedia, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NeuMedia, Inc. Major Shareholders
NeuMedia, Inc. History
NeuMedia, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NeuMedia, Inc. Offices and Representations
NeuMedia, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NeuMedia, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NeuMedia, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NeuMedia, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
NeuMedia, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NeuMedia, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NeuMedia, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NeuMedia, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NeuMedia, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NeuMedia, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NeuMedia, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NeuMedia, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?