Honeywell International Inc. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Honeywell International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Honeywell International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Honeywell International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Honeywell International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Honeywell International Inc. business.
About Honeywell International Inc.
Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. The company offers aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies for buildings, homes, and industry, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and materials, and process technology for refining and petrochemicals and energy products and solutions for homes, business, and transportation.
The companys segments include Aerospace, Automation and Control Solutions, Specialty Materials, and Transportation Systems.
Aerospace segment provides integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations.
Turbine Propulsion Engines: The companys products and services include TFE731 turbofan; TFE1042 turbofan; ATF3 turbofan; F124 turbofan; ALF502 turbofan; LF507 turbofan; CFE738 turbofan; HTF 7000 turbofan; T53, T55 turboshaft; T800 turboshaft; TF40B/50A; HTS900; LT101-650/750/850; TPE 331 turboprop; AGT1500 turboshaft; and Repair, overhaul and spare parts. Its major customers/uses include business, regional, general aviation and military trainer aircraft; commercial and military helicopters; and military vehicles.
Competition: The companys competitors include United Technologies; Rolls Royce/Allison; Turbomeca; and Williams.
Auxiliary Power Units (APUs): The companys products and services include airborne auxiliary power units; jet fuel starters; secondary power systems; ground power units; and repair, overhaul and spare parts. Its major customers/uses include commercial, regional, business and military aircraft; and ground power.
Competition: The companys major competitor is United Technologies.
Environmental Control Systems: The companys products and services include air management systems, air conditioning, bleed air, cabin pressure control, air purification and treatment; gas processing; heat exchangers; turbo systems; and repair, overhaul and spare parts. Its customers/uses include commercial, regional and general aviation aircraft; military aircraft; ground vehicles; and spacecraft.
Competition: The companys competitors include Auxilec; Barber Colman; Dukes; Eaton-Vickers; General Electric; Goodrich; Liebherr; Pacific Scientific; Parker Hannifin; TAT; and United Technologies.
Electric Power Systems: The companys products and services include generators, power distribution & control, power conditioning, and repair, overhaul and spare parts. Its customers/uses include commercial, regional, business, and military aircraft.
Competition: The companys competitors include General Electric, Goodrich, Safran, and United Technologies.
Engine Systems and Accessories: The companys products and services include electronic and hydromechanical fuel controls; engine start systems; electronic engine controls; sensors; valves; electric and pneumatic power generation systems; and thrust reverser actuation, pneumatic and electric. Its customers/uses include commercial, regional and general aviation aircraft; and military aircraft.
Competition: The companys competitors include BAE Controls; Goodrich; Parker Hannifin; and United Technologies.
Avionics Systems: The companys products and services include flight safety systems; enhanced ground proximity warning systems; traffic alert and collision avoidance systems; windshear detection systems; flight data and cockpit voice recorders; weather radar; communication, navigation and surveillance systems; navigation & guidance systems; global positioning systems; satellite systems; integrated systems; flight management systems; cockpit display systems; data management and aircraft performance monitoring systems; aircraft information systems; network file servers; wireless network transceivers; weather information network; navigation database information; cabin management systems; vibration detection and monitoring; mission management systems; and tactical data management systems. Its customers/uses include commercial, business and general aviation aircraft; and governme
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Honeywell International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Honeywell International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Honeywell International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Honeywell International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Honeywell International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Honeywell International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Honeywell International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Honeywell International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Honeywell International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Honeywell International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Honeywell International Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Honeywell International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Honeywell International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Honeywell International Inc. Major Shareholders
Honeywell International Inc. History
Honeywell International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Honeywell International Inc. Offices and Representations
Honeywell International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Honeywell International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Honeywell International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Honeywell International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
Honeywell International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Honeywell International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?